finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 668151031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm an experienced switch, even do some pro domme work, but spanking is my favorite scene as either a top or a bottom.

Spank me, make me suck cock and fuck me in the ass...please. Or I'll get my strap on out and do it to you.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
face slapping is on my limit list. It simply will cause me to go into fight mode. I won't tolerate it. I come out swinging. It's an animal thing.

For some women it's apparently ok. I haven't heard of guys getting it...or select chicks.

I suspect that's up a few rungs from spanking. ;)

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Is enjoying being spanked so far out there"

I missed this the first time around.

Good Lord, NO. It's very, very, moderate play at best.

Out there, is REALLY out there. It involves things like fish hooks, scat, an who knows what else.

really beginner's play...spanking

Bifem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Look for local OTK groups.

There are many hand positions that can be used.

Cupped, Flat, Flailing, Hit and grab, Hit and remove hand Hit and leave hand (makes the pain less)

oh, let me wax poetic

BiFem_Top spanked plenty of chick ass in my day. ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mine doesn't like to inflict pain either, but will occasionally just because I'm in the mood for it...BUT...

When in a group situation, if there is a partner who is administering a great spanking, my husband will offer my limits to that person (usually it's a matter of him saying, "you can spank harder, she likes it"), or the person spanking will get that nod he's looking for to "go ahead." That's the best scenario, when I give myself over to the control of my husband and anyone who wants to be the tool of pleasure/pain.

Doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, it's very erotic and exciting.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I actually experiment more with this with the before mentioned playmate then my husband. He will push more then hubby will, while still being in tune to what I'm enjoying and when to pull back a bit. Hubby tends to pull back a bit when he should push a bit, the whole not wanting to hurt me thing gets in the way. Heck he doesn't even like the pain he inflicts upon me by doing my waxing for me ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
while I really am not a BDSM girl, I do love being spanked by one of my male playmates while he is in me from behind. He has huge hands too, so they leave quite a mark on my rather white ass. Last time he and I played was alone and we had a great session of spanking in our play went home (actually we were just over at the barn lol) and hubby got to see the hand prints all over me, made for a fun session with him as well!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
You girls are tough cookies, let me tell you!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Vic and Dolf...be as lengthy and detailed in your spanking posts as you like...I love reading them.

I haven't been spanked with a belt yet, b/c that's what my dad used to beat me with (and yes, I know the ramifications of Daddy's girl spankings...it's erotic for some reason to me), so we'll see what will happen with that one, and it'd probably have to be with someone who really knows his stuff.

I always get turned on being spanked, I orgasm from it sometimes, not alwyas, but a lot of times I do, and just enjoy the hell out of it. Why? I don't try to analyze why, I just know it's a big turn on. And I love finding people who like giving them out.

My husband helps by telling the spanker that I'm ok, as he knows how much I can take. A lot.

Keep writing, I love hearing about this subject. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I am game for any lady to spank my ass, ok? Any takers?

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking