finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 668151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
omg...what a wonderful post! AMEN! omg. You are so very right about the whole aspect.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Spanking's what brought us here! A couple of years ago, my wife confessed her long-felt desire to be spanked, and spanked hard. I'm not the type of guy who would ever raise a hand against a woman, but I learned to be a good spanker and she absolutely loves it.

Gina's undoubtedly a great "bottom", as she hit all the high notes in her description of what she enjoys about it -- sounds like a carbon copy of my wife. You start out slowly, often over whatever clothing is worn, and when the time is right, most women love having their panties removed by the spanker. Most of 'em seem to like the 'naughtiness' of it all. Or, in some cases, they enjoy being dominated & told what to do.

You continue to build and make certain to equalize the swats between both cheeks. The area she referred to is known as the "sweet spot", which many women prefer. Others like the "sit spot", which is self-explanatory. It's also good to vary the rhythm -- pausing and then administering an occasional flurry. I enjoy giving a good hard smack and holding the hand (or implement) tight against the buttock at the end. That gives a special boost that makes my sweetie yelp with pleasure.

Equally important is rubbing of the cheeks. You warm 'em up, bring the blood close to the surface to make a nice rosy glow, and you rub/caress to your (and your bottom's) heart's content. Often times, a spankee will be so turned on at this point that she can't help but open her legs when you're rubbing and trace the route from her butt-crack down between her legs.

When warmed up properly, most woman can move on to harder spankings with paddles, straps and other implements. My wife even likes the cane. And pussy spanking! Wow, it's a turn-on for both of us!

We do mention this obliquely in our profile, but don't find many in the swinging lifestyle who into it. That's a nice thing about having a wide range of interests, though -- you can match up pretty well with a variety of people and have all kinds of kinky fun!

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
noted that someone likes to be spanked..........

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
I have to say I love having my pussy spanked at certain times. Did I post this already? Also, it's a BIG turn on to have someone pull down my panties a bit and smack my ass HARD. With hands, paddles, floggers, whatever. The trick to that is to hit the roundest part...it makes the best sound and feels the most erotic. Also, that anticipation of being smacked gets me throbbing. I can definitely orgasm just from that. It's hotter still to have someone who knows how fast, hard, to spank, and then alternates gentle slow caresses, on the spanked part as well as parting my legs and reaching inbetween them to rub my clit and then spank again.

And you're right...it's not easy to find a skilled and interested participant. I think they really need to know ahead of time that you enjoy and want it.

GIna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I didn't understand it (hitting people) during sex -- until my wife's friend said she couldn't achieve orgasm without it. Thought about it. Could give a welt maybe. She liked that idea. Peaches shoved me off my stool and said "go!" So I went. Used my hand, belt. Liked it. Like being in an invisible cloud of enery. Then once I had it done to me. I'm no submissive. Not at all. But the sound, the sting. Wakes me up. Makes me alert. And I feel more macgho for the pain I can take. Am now into stroppings, some with spikes that draw blood. Like punctures, bites. Makes all my senses light up. Animal-like. I feel brutal and primitive. Raw. Can fuck the shit out anyone when I get like that. A whole different person. --Pups

Brewster MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi Pleasure_Droids and others....

I have to echo what many here have said: I never thougt much about spanking until Theresa dropped some hints. To me it didn't make sense, but it obviously gave her pleasure during sex, so I gradually got into it.

We are still exploring where we want to go with this, and it is a bit exciting having new horizons.

- L

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
If it were up to my wife, she'd be there and in your kneeler ASAP. Pretty expensive trip, though.

Sigh...

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We are very lucky in that we found each other on the Internet back in July 2000. julia had always wanted to be spanked by someone throughout her life, but had never found anyone to carry it out. Then back in 2000 she go access to the internet and discovered that there were plenty of others with the same shared desires. She started trawling the Yahoo Spanking Groups and found my Profile and e-mailed me. In August 2000 we met and after that the rest is a history of Hot Rosy Cheeks and extremely wet pussys (BTW we call them Fannys this side of the pond!! LOL). In 2004 we got married and continue in the tradition of her Hot Red Bottom being pressed against my Lap with my rod deeply buried inside her hot wet Fanny!

We now host ADULT Parties from our Home in Swansea (South Wales, UK) and have a Spanking Kneeler as one of our Toys (it presents a Female with her Bare Bottom raised comfortably higher than her head with her legs nicely parted for intimate access!!). You guys should come and visit us to try it, it is incredibly sexy indeed! Ian & julia xxx

Swansea Wales United Kingdom
Username hidden
(1 post)
With respect to the original poster:

If you're a single person, you can try the Yahoo groups. They have quite a few that are devoted to spankos who are looking to get together. Of course, they also welcome married people and couples who are into spanking. You might find a group in your area and cultivate some spanking friends.

When my wife came out and told me of her long-felt deep desire to be spanked, it started us on the road to swinging. She had dropped hints from time-to-time, and I'd give her the occasional swat on her bottom, or a few playful smacks while she was riding me on top, but I didn't realize that she wanted to be over my knee or the bed for a "serious" spanking.

I'm a very gentle man, and would never do anything to cause her pain, but I also believe that the greatest gift you can give to someone is to give them what they feel they really need. So I've become a "top" and she has introduced me to the submissive "bottom" that was in her all this time. We have learned what really turns her on through experimentation and attending several spanking parties.

She has a very high tolerance, and enjoys the hand, paddles, floggers, leather - even the cane. And she loves to be turned over on her back to have her pussy spanked with my hand or a riding crop. All this makes her VERY wet and ready to be taken.

I'll never be a natural spanko, but I love giving her what turns her on, as the hottest thing in the world (to me) is a woman surrendering herself to sexual pleasure. And in return, she makes a special effort to cater to my special needs and desires.

It's a great way to spend retirement!

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
"Spank me, make me suck cock and fuck me in the ass...please. Or I'll get my strap on out and do it to you."

I believe you must have been at our place this past Saturday evening! ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking