finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 668151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shells, bite me."

Whatever G, you'd like it too much heehee.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I also like to 'coach' others when they are spanking my wife, especially those who are interested in trying their hand at it and are afraid of applying too much force. But she likes a really hard spanking, and has broken several wooden spoons and other implements.

This is an area where communication is vital, because there's no way you can gauge another person's tolerance/desire for pain.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Shells, bite me. I did think you jumped it too soon w/o taking your time w/ your response, but hell, that happens.

As one who truly knows she likes spanked, with any implement, and especially hands actually (a good flogger is very sexy though...), the communication aspect is essential if you don't know the person well enough. And what's REALLY hot for me is when someone is giving me a good spanking and Dan is the one who tells them to spank harder, or faster, or is included in the mix. He is not so into spanking me himself as much as I'd like, but he is into coordinating with someone to give me what I want. It's a BIG turn on when he does that ("Spank her harder, she likes that." "Oh, she can take a lot more, go for it" that kind of thing).

Come to think of it, I love when he tells anyone what to do for me, including me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Deviants, I respect you. And please everyone forgive me because I re-read that and came across as a total bitch. I have the flu and shot too much from the hip. Remember, just say Shells, Bite Me. LOL. You are right, just don't spank me right now. That would be a bad idea heehee. And as always, you have every right to enjoy what you enjoy.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hmmm perhaps a bit of misunderstanding here.

In no way did I mean everyone but this is JMO from what I have seen at some of the events and clubs we have been to. That before you can give someone a good spanking or find someone that wants to be spanked you have to communicate, verbalize, and have an understanding of what you want yourself.

I always take my time with this process and do lots of talking and understanding. Because there is nothing worse then having someone say "spank me" and then you start spanking her and she flips out cause it is to hard or feels like damn it wasnt hard enough. Or if you have toys, she may hate the flapper but love the flogger and if you grab something she hates it is all ruined etc etc etc.

And when I said a greater understanding of themselves, I should have stated a greater understanding fo their BDSM nature, since spankings usually fall into that category.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
So when I really feel like spanking someone besides my SO, we find ourselves at a local dungeon where it is easier to communicate with others since they have a greater understanding of themselves."

So let me understand. Because I do not want to have you whip my ass at a certain time I do not understand myself? At that moment I may understand that if you beat my ass I may beat your ass. Again, can't people like what they like without others psychoanalyzing everything? I am a Gemini who is true to my sign. You might spank my ass and I say give me more. You might spank my ass and I turn around asking you W T F. But it is not because I do not understand myself. Some people simply are not into bdsm and it is not because they lack self understanding, it is because it is not to their particular tastes. I had a guy tell me I'm not a freak because I don't like having cock in my ass. I said tell you what. You can stick my ass if I can stick your ass. And I go first.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My baby girl loves to be spanked and I Dom her constantly (though not always with spankings) and I really love to spank a ladies bottom til it is red and she is squirming. It can be across my lap, bent over the couch, attached to the cross, or bent over the back of a truck. It is all good and enjoyable.

What I have noticed from my view is that finding others to relax and open up to be spanked is very hard to do in a swingers environment. That and I wont just start spanking anyone until we have had time to talk and I understand some about her, her desires, and what she believes to be her limits. This takes some time and communication and unless you build a that level most spankings fall short of what they could be.

So when I really feel like spanking someone besides my SO, we find ourselves at a local dungeon where it is easier to communicate with others since they have a greater understanding of themselves.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
(blushing) Garsh... thank you for the kind words, Gina.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
omg...what a wonderful post! AMEN! omg. You are so very right about the whole aspect.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Spanking's what brought us here! A couple of years ago, my wife confessed her long-felt desire to be spanked, and spanked hard. I'm not the type of guy who would ever raise a hand against a woman, but I learned to be a good spanker and she absolutely loves it.

Gina's undoubtedly a great "bottom", as she hit all the high notes in her description of what she enjoys about it -- sounds like a carbon copy of my wife. You start out slowly, often over whatever clothing is worn, and when the time is right, most women love having their panties removed by the spanker. Most of 'em seem to like the 'naughtiness' of it all. Or, in some cases, they enjoy being dominated & told what to do.

You continue to build and make certain to equalize the swats between both cheeks. The area she referred to is known as the "sweet spot", which many women prefer. Others like the "sit spot", which is self-explanatory. It's also good to vary the rhythm -- pausing and then administering an occasional flurry. I enjoy giving a good hard smack and holding the hand (or implement) tight against the buttock at the end. That gives a special boost that makes my sweetie yelp with pleasure.

Equally important is rubbing of the cheeks. You warm 'em up, bring the blood close to the surface to make a nice rosy glow, and you rub/caress to your (and your bottom's) heart's content. Often times, a spankee will be so turned on at this point that she can't help but open her legs when you're rubbing and trace the route from her butt-crack down between her legs.

When warmed up properly, most woman can move on to harder spankings with paddles, straps and other implements. My wife even likes the cane. And pussy spanking! Wow, it's a turn-on for both of us!

We do mention this obliquely in our profile, but don't find many in the swinging lifestyle who into it. That's a nice thing about having a wide range of interests, though -- you can match up pretty well with a variety of people and have all kinds of kinky fun!

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking