finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 66815
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
Created by: hotsue
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is enjoying being spanked so far out there.The best spanking I have received came from a women.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
drives my wife wild for some reason as long as it doesn't get too painful seems to really get her going especially in the middle of lovemaking

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
We both enjoy spanking and other pleasurable pain. Though we are a new couple, bring it on. No pain, no gain. We love it all.

B & J

Username hidden
(13 posts)
There's a group down here in FL dedicated to bringing spankers and spankees together - Florida Moonshine. They have monthly munches in the Orlando area and a few nice sized parties that attract people from around the country. It's been a while since I've been involved but they showed me that getting spanked is not always a bad thing.

S Pasadena FL
Username hidden
(93 posts)
The spankings from what I have seen have a two fold effect. One the moderate "pain" releases endorphins in the body to relax and excite the body, (if that particular thing is a turn on) and the act of being controlled is enough to make most women, (again if they like it) sexually aroused. Most women know that they are emotional creatures and they want to be with a man that can "handle" them when they misbehave. Being open to that and understanding that to me is not kinky or weird as much as it is "enlightened to what really excites a person. From what I have seen it seems to be due in a lot of cases to something that might have happened when they were young. Understood and used correctly it can be a very exciting situation for both parties.

Manchester TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Oh, I agree! I adore and love the entire bdsm lifestyle, I really do. I have nothing but respect for the trust and love it takes for the D/s. It is amazing, the mental "power" the D has over the s, and this is the power that the s gives to the D.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Spankings are great, my Sister sub and I get them all the time when we have been good girls but when we aren't the ridding crop comes out. When my Dom's other sub comes over that's the first thing she gets and if I get to watch I get all excited. I guess we're a little kinky that way.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
In the past I have really disliked spanking. Like, if you spanked me at the wrong time...oye. However, in my evolution as a person and my moving past issues from my childhood regarding my mother who was physically abused...I have grown to enjoy them very much to a degree. Not on my left though haha....my left hip joint is bad so that does more than good stick. My right side though, i do enjoy a nice slap to that ass.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
my girl loves to be spanked hard , she likes a belt ,then stop fuck her a bit and then belt accross the ass until its red andshe is squirming .. so hot

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
And dont forget the back of the thighs when you spank. It seems that appears to be a very sensitive spot for many and can make a girl really squirm quite well that can handle the sensation.

Locking her hands in yours behind her back as you spank also seems to provide a sense of helplessness as their bottom becomes red. It always seems to lead to a bit more gsquirming and a greater smile from me :-D

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Heeheehee, you got it! Now the hair pulling....well now your talking my language!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking