Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM figging
TOPIC: figging
Created by: echokilo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, some thoughts and experiences regarding figging. We moved this from Open Forum so as not to alarm those of more “gentle persuasions.”

History: Figging is not new. This practice can be traced at least to the late British 1900’s when it was observed that placing fresh ginger in a horse’s ass made it run faster. For any pony girl, the leap of thought from the racetrack to the bedroom is not a great one.

Experiences: Mr. ek has figged Mrs. on a couple of occasions; the results of the first were decidedly better than the second. This had nothing to do with the actual figging, but with the method used for restraint. Due to rotator cuff issues, our second experience was cut well short of climax with call of our safeword. We are working on this before having another go (obviously the experience was grand enough to warrant more experimentation).

This brings us to the timing and effects. Very soon after insertion, the sexual effects began and she became very aroused. So much so that if her hands had not been restrained behind her back she would have quickly masturbated to orgasm. The problem with succumbing to this desire is that the effects of the ginger take about 15 to 20 minutes to peak. Therefore, with restraint the intensity of the ultimate release can be increased many times over.

Her thoughts: “I’ve never been so desperate to get fucked than after about 10 minutes of the ginger in my ass.” His observations: “I’ve never seen a wetter pussy, nor one that attempted to “fuck” the air so much in the absence of any available direct stimulation.”

One of the great things about figging with ginger is additional lubrication is absolutely unnecessary. The natural moisture in the finger of ginger is perfect for insertion.

As with all anal play, be certain that the “finger” is well attached to the “hand” so that it does not get lost. Be safe everyone.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We tried this and freakin LOVED it! I was crying from being so horny. Hubby made me wait the whole damn 20 minutes though. Meanie!

N-She

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Sorry, folks, MacDonalds is the next fast food thread to the left. Only Fig Macs available here. On sesame oiled buns, of course.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
How can he attack if he doesn't know what my name is?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Slade, he's taking this all too easily. Be especially alert for a counterattack, you know it's coming!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I heard Akron likes manparts in his movies.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Truth is, MrAkron is just too embarassed to admit that "big mac" is MrsAkron's pet name for his man parts...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
:) Yeah, but I think she specified oil, not bigmacs. ;)

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Although, if Mrs Akron wants to use her bigmac for that, it would be fun to watch, wouldn't it?

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Yeah, that's the picture WE had when we read the question. We couldn't figure out another reason for it.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
They were still using them last time I went to Mc D's. Although, that was a while ago. It's doubtful that they'd have changed it though.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: figging