femdoms : Swingers Discussion 204789
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfemdoms
TOPIC: femdoms
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They are not that boring if your having them do interesting things sweet.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
We often find it tricky when playing with other couples, even in a non-BDSM swinging context, because p responds best to others topping her. Which includes the other women. When she plays with women, she responds best when they can exercise some kind of dominance over her. I enjoy co-topping with femdoms. There's this enjoyable esprit de corps, and femdoms can be so delightfully evil.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Joy is a dominant female.

George School PA

Username hidden
(227 posts)
Stephy's role model is Penny Flame of the Men in Pain, if that counts.

She's the boss.

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Thank you, Sed! That is exactly how I feel... Almost like it has been a revelation as I read both the forums as well as books on the topic.

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
And as a final thought in response to the person who thinks that dominance and submission is a bedroom pleasure. People who are dominant or submissive, have no switches, they're either one or the other.

Whips chains and outfits are not a dominant nor a submissive make, never was, never will be. But, if it makes you feel otherwise, have at it, just don't tell the rest of the world that your way is what it's about and leave every day life elsewhere, not everyone is like you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Not only is it possible at any age, it answers many of the questions that we have about how we are going through life, how we handle ourselves, our relationships with others etc... :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Although I know very little about this topic, in the past year I have have found it quite fascinating... And actually surprise myself that the more I read from those of you who live it, how often I feel like I can completely relate to what is being said. I don't know if it is possible to learn something like this about yourself at 41 years old...or maybe I could just never put a name to it....but I do appreciate the education from all of you as well as the different points of view!

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
**Finally, domination and submission is all about erotic pleasure.**

That's topping and bottoming, never to be confused with dominance and submission.

** let's leave being in control in the rest of your life out of the dom-sub discussions.**

Feel free to do so. For some of us, dominance and submission is not a game to play in the bedroom, it's how we go through life.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
*I read a lot from the dominant male point of view in this forum, and was wondering if there were any femdoms among us. *

Why?

Do you think there is a significant difference in their point of view?

Dominants of whatever gender enjoy being in control and accept responsibility for what happens in their sessions. They pay close attention to how the sub is reacting to what they do. They are skilled with the tools of the trade that they choose to use. They get great enjoyment when their sessions work out well for both parties.

People who enjoy dominating sometimes and submitting sometimes are properly called switches. The only way you can be dominant while someone else is dominating you is to top from the bottom. So let's put an end to the idea that when someone else is in control of you, you're still being dominant. You can go back to being dominant in your next session, of course.

Finally, domination and submission is all about erotic pleasure. So unless you get aroused by setting up rules for use of external software on your office's computer system, let's leave being in control in the rest of your life out of the dom-sub discussions.

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: femdoms