erotic tickling : Swingers Discussion 44940
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMerotic tickling
TOPIC: erotic tickling
Created by: STEVEN_LINDA
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have found playful, fun tickling to be a very exciting addition to our relationship ever since we met and linda has always enjoyed being tickled as a from of foreplay.

we have even met some couples for encounters where the female half found it very stimualting to be tickled even at times when she didnt even realize that she was ticklish at all.

wondering if other couples and even some bi single females have ever incorporated this technique into their foreplay.

steven and linda

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tickling is a lot of fun for some people--very erotic, very playful. Some people find it to be a less "threatening" introduction to power exchange play. I know quite a few people for whom tickling is great fun. It can also be extremely intense, even truly tortuous.

Not to imply you aren't already doing this, but I would advise anyone to take care to make sure that tickling is actually within a person's limits. It seems so innocuous, but for those of us for whom it is not, it is *really* not. I probably have a heightened sensitivity to this issue because of personal history. I react very, very badly to even the most innocent-in-intent, playful tickling. Because I know this, I always try to mention it as an "Oh, by the way..." before anyone tries and loses a hand, but another person might not always think to mention it since it isn't something that comes up all the time. I certainly wouldn't hold it against anyone if they were not aware, but it would spoil the fun for me for that time.

Just my .02 worth of caveat. Hopefully you won't run into anyone with quite the issue I have (though from my experience it is not an entirely rare issue). Have fun :). pup

Farmington MO
Username hidden
(36 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
we have found playful, fun tickling to be a very exciting addition to our relationship ever since we met and linda has always enjoyed being tickled as a from of foreplay.

we have even met some couples for encounters where the female half found it very stimualting to be tickled even at times when she didnt even realize that she was ticklish at all.

wondering if other couples and even some bi single females have ever incorporated this technique into their foreplay.

steven and linda

Oakland Gardens NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: erotic tickling