enema play : Swingers Discussion 75224
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMenema play
TOPIC: enema play
Created by: rayhiltonhead The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is true G and I absolutely admit to being an infant in the BDSM area...and although I have come a long way I still have a long way to go. However, there are certain things that I see for myself as degrading. For instance, mouth gags. I refuse to wear one no matter what argument M makes about how fantastic they are ha. I'm not a horse and you aren't putting a bit into my mouth. Is it wrong for others to do this? Of course not! They are actually very pretty things. Its just for me I won't have one used because in my mind it is just degrading. But again, for Michelle...not for every woman. At some point will I decide to try it? Perhaps of course. But as in swinging, this is a constant evolution and M is very patient with me.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
It goes along with putting yourself completely into someone else's hands...and if done correctly, any humiliation or degradation leads to a complete break down and then trust and complete clinging to the Dom and just melting into him/her in a way that other forms of sexuality don't lead to.

In a fairly light version, read the book or watch the movie 9 and a half weeks...where he has her crawl to him. That's a very good example of Dom/sub in the classic sense, and the humilitation is followed by tenderness...or should be.

Doms care VERY much about their subs, and it's a loving gesture, not an evil-intended one.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well thats cool and like I said, there is no wrong way when all is consentual. I will be honest though and tell you that I always wonder why a woman (or man for that matter) would enjoy being degraded to that manner. However, they are adults and what other adults do is no business of mine as long as I am not affected. So go on with your bad selves! But if M ever reads this remember that this is most definately NOT how this sub is to ever be treated unless my dom wants a sub to become a domme in a very quick manner haha. Being a gemini sub does have it's advantages. I'm kidding. But yes, this is why communication between the dom/sub is so crucial and not doing this kind of play with just anyone is so important. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I don't really strive for degradation or embarrassment in scenes, not my thing. But that is some people's "edge-play" and totally acceptable to them in the context of their dom/sub relationship. I think that's the wonderful thing about BDSM...it's whatever you wish it to be, and sometimes more than you bargained for, hence the need for a safe-word. I have found that our "mock-rape" forced sex scenes elicits a similar response sometimes, because the thought of such a thing is too much for some people. I find it quite exciting.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
"-Getting an enema can also be a dom act. I love nothing more than when a sex slave will clean my inside and I don't care what they thinkabout my shit or smells-they are to be used and degraded."

Can you please elaborate on your meaning of degraded for me because I hope I am mis-interpreting your meaning. I am a sub and I am NOT there to be used OR degraded. If I feel like I am being degraded the safe word is called and all play will stop. And I will become domme quite quickly in rendering my opinion of what happens when this sub is degraded. I am there to be explored and enjoyed, not degraded and used. Perhaps my idea of what a sub is is different. And I suppose there is no wrong when all are consentual. But M knows for certain what happens when THIS sub is ever made to feel degraded. Mmmm just my opinion but I do not agree that this is what the dom/sub relationship should be about....not for this sub in any care. JMO.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
M actually asked me what I'd think of trying enema play and I declined. I'm a clean freak and I don't want him to see such things ha. Nah, not for me. I'll totally take care of business beforehand if anal play is involved but to me such things are done in private between myself and my restroom ha. Yeah, just not for me.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
mmm... thanks honey.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
queen of anal sex... that sounds hot K ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Good afternoon Sue. Hopefully the brewhaha over where the post belongs has finally died down and real answers will come your way. While we are not practitioners per se of intense enema play, we are about as kinky as it gets. A couple of items for consideration. First, is it messy? yes, it can be. That would be why we would recommend doing this in a tub or shower, unless the purpose for the enema is discipline. Then, by all means, the submissive would be instructed to make sure s/he hold it, or dire consequences may befall them. Second, the cleansing that takes place truly prepares the recipient for exciting and stimulating anal intercourse without the attendant fear of odor, bacteria, or a messy experience. Third, enemas are a very intimate experience and can be humiliating and humbling, especially when forced on a submissive. Finally, should you really want to get into some excitement, using exotic mixtures such as champagne will make for an interesting time as the intoxication that follows takes place without the attendant bloated or possibly sick feeling from imbibing too much. Good luck, have fun. C & L

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Woah! I feel the need to clarify - we both regularly use enemas as a way to cleanse before any nasty anal sex is to be enjoyed - not as a part of our playtime. The idea of eroticizing or sharing that act with others grosses me out - but I do enjoy the feeling of being squeaky clean especially if I'm going to be the Queen of Anal sex for the night! K.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: enema play