choking : Swingers Discussion 694661031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMchoking
TOPIC: choking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What usually is generically refered to as a "choke" is actually strangulation. A choke shuts off the flow of air to the lungs and most people could take it for 30 seconds to a minute or even more.

Strangulation shuts off the oxygen to brain by restricting the flow of blood by compressing the arteries on the neck. "Choke out" time by this method?... 4 to 8 seconds. Many police precincts don't allow officers to use chokes anymore. To many cases where they are holding/controlling a drunk later to find that he's been dead for several minutes.

I'm not a party pooper and by all means have fun. Knowledge can add some safety so just bringing some points to light. I would imagine that most chokes in erotic play are "partial". I'm a student of mixed martial arts and grappling.... I've never seen anyone endure a fully executed choke for even 8 seconds.

George

Leadville CO
Username hidden
(40 posts)
It has become more and more part of our regular play...last night I used a bull whip to hold her head in a certain position.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
This is a regular part of our play... It ALWAYS sends me over the edge

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
won't go into TMI but after having it done for real in a bad situation, no ones hands are going near my neck in that fashion. Ever.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17528 posts)
I like it with a cock down my throat as he cums.

Herriman UT
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We definately enjoy it as a way to show dominance. You do have to be careful though.

Novi MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
No thank you. Whatever turns you on....but please be careful. As good as sex is, its never worth losing your life over. And also, please always do this sober. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I've tried it a couple of times and every time it seems my animal instincts kick in and all the fun goes away and I get reaaaaally pissed off. Not the reaction one wants...:(

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Please, be very very careful regarding any type of breath play. Many people die each year from it. My best friend did 14 years ago, 2 days before his birthday. I had no idea he was doing it.

At the VERY least, if you're going to do this, get certified by the Red Cross in First Aid, CPR and AED. NEVER use a ball gag! ALWAYS use a FAIL OPEN method! One "safer" (there is no such thing as true safety doing breath play) method is to use a scuba tank and regulator with the face forward. You can open and close the valve to control air and if the person passes out, the regulator will fall out of the mouth unrestricting the airway and signalling you that there is a crisis. Please, learn from my friend's death.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
had a friend who could not orgasm without being chocked. hands, belts, ropes it was all good with her.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: choking