choking : Swingers Discussion 694661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMchoking
TOPIC: choking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love being choked by my Dom. I get so turned on, I get wet. I will begged my Dom to choke me. I really like it when He puts His hand over my mouth and nose and tells me to cum so I can breath again. He tells me that my breathing is His right to take or give back. It's soo hot.

Smyrna TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Love it when my partner is controlling in any way - from pushing me down on the bed, ordering my to suck his cock, or holding my throat as he fucks me from behind. But he never hurts me and never cuts off my airflow. I totally trust him and what he does, would never go there with others that we play with. Mrs. Couple

Danville CA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Well, I get off more on the dizzy/spacing out feeling of his hands on my throat applying pressure to prevent blood flow rather than choking me. Lack of blood good, lack of air (considering asthma) bad.

Durham NC

Username hidden
(41 posts)
I cannot stand it and it will piss me off...but Jay thinks its pretty groovy lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
A total turn on with the right person at the right moment.

Coram NY

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Breath play is so far my ultimate experience in a power exchange and I admit my absolute biggest turn on....but this is something that we do in moderation and only when both of us are in the mood! As always...safety first!

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Choking is such a power play!! A long term male playmate of mine occasionally would place his hand at the base of my throat. He didn't apply pressure but I could tell that he enjoyed the momentary glimpse of the power exchange. Months later, after he'd done this just a few times here and there, I requested him to do it to me again sometime. Months passed. I had forgotten all about my request lol. Then, just last week, during a particularly hot and naughty playdate (hottest and naughtiest to date with him mmmmm) he choked me....literally lol...and more than once. I wasn't even expecting it. The power exchange was full on! I totally got off on the power exchange and the deep kisses of approval after he got done choking me lol but I must admit, it kinda freaked me out a little, not being able to breath and all lol. I trust him and all, considering his profession and our history of playing for a few years, but I'm divided on whether I'd want to have him choke me again. Hmmmmm......

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
i love love love this! wish he would do it a bit more, to be honest ;) i think it takes a pretty intense level of trust (as does most things in this lifestyle), but i do enjoy it. i like the feeling of willingly giving up that control, knowing that i trust him enough so that he wont hurt me. im the type of person who always wants more...i think i push him to his limits more than he pushes me. ive never passed out from it, not sure how i would feel about that.

Galway NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I agree, this is only something I personally would only do with someone I know implicitly. I mean, goodness forbid an accident happen. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Poly.... are you offering you? I bet you look fabulous with a strap on ;)

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: choking