choking : Swingers Discussion 694661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMchoking
TOPIC: choking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We love breath play. But only ME choking her. We would not want to do this with another girl unless we all played together a few times and were very comfortable with each other. It is really hot though. She loves the feeling a split second before she passes out the most.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
I love to be choked while i ride him. One hand choking me while the other pulls my hair or slaps me.That puts me over the edge every time.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Yeah......it was carotid artery compression we did rather than asphyxiation. The problem with this supposedly is that the vagus nerve runs right along side that artery and compression of that nerve can (in rare but not superrare cases) stop the heart cold. Apparently this type of cardiac arrest is really hard to revive too.

There is a big right up by a medical professional out there I'll find and link to later.

Like I say.....I REALLY want to be convinced there is a safe way to do this because it's hot as hell......

New York NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi Kat: My girlfriend at the time was riding me and for the first time ever, she grabbed my hand and held it to her neck and told me to squeeze her throat. This was a first, but as I did it, she came with so much intensity that she almost past out. We discussed it in greater detail as she told me how much it made her orgasim stronger. Needless to say it became a pretty regular thing for us.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Hi - new here....first post....acct. not even fully set up yet.... ;)

I (we) would love guidance on this topic. I did not become comfortable with my dominant nature until relatively late in life, and have spent years refusing to choke women despite repeated requests. Lost one hot GF purely because of my unwillingness to do breathplay.

Now I'm older and comfortable with myself and my sexual nature and find the prospect of breathplay every bit as hot as my GF does. We finally broke down and did a little carotid compression recently and she came unbelievably hard.

However I've been reading more about the vagus nerve and risks of heart failure and have real doubts. She is up for the risk because it turns her on so much, but I don't know if this is too much.

She loves being choked a bit with my cock during deep throat too but it's quite a different thing for her.

Any advice or resources appreciated. I have visions of choking her out from behind while sodomizing her and the prospect makes her almost come without being touched, but....................... :(

New York NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
we have tried some lite choking when we play with each other. We would be interested in watching another couple having sex and choking each other. is this something anyone would be interested in?

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Breath Play is my favorite. My DOM actually choked me all the way out last night. OMG what a feeling. All of a sudden you're just floating then when you come back you try to get reoriented. He had taken me to the floor when my legs collapsed and was being very gentle getting me back breathing again. The rest of the night again and again he would do it and I stayed soaking wet the whole time.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We both love it. She likes it when she is being pounded doggie style and you throw a towell around her neck and pull. She also likes hand on her throat when you are on top of her. I like to have her (or any woman) sit on my face and smother me...catch my nose with your ass and squeeze while you push your pussy on my mouth and I shoot! Another breath game we play is for one of us to exhale while the other inhales and then start a long kiss...the one who inhaled now exhales into the other and we go back and forth breathing from each other till we see stars...who will break first???MMMM.

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I love being choked by my Dom. I get so turned on, I get wet. I will begged my Dom to choke me. I really like it when He puts His hand over my mouth and nose and tells me to cum so I can breath again. He tells me that my breathing is His right to take or give back. It's soo hot.

Smyrna TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Love it when my partner is controlling in any way - from pushing me down on the bed, ordering my to suck his cock, or holding my throat as he fucks me from behind. But he never hurts me and never cuts off my airflow. I totally trust him and what he does, would never go there with others that we play with. Mrs. Couple

Danville CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: choking