choking : Swingers Discussion 69466
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMchoking
TOPIC: choking
Created by: laidbacktwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering if any other females are into being choked and like feeling there partners hands on there throat.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Choke holds are a normal part of martial arts training. Air chokes and esp blood chokes are taught, and are done safely, in martial arts training all across the country. The training includes knowing how much pressure to exert and where and where not to exert it. The safest approach is to end the choke before unconciousness is reached. One way to do this is have your bottom hold an arm up while being choked, and watching for signs of unconciousness coming on.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
lol this is making me hot better go see the Mr.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Mrs. B,

What you are describing is called a choke hold in martial arts. When the upper airway is compressed by a choke hold, it's called an air choke.

I want to emphasize how dangerous this potentially is. Air chokes have been known to cause fractures of the larynx and of the hyoid bone -- in addition to the obvious. . .death.

I can't advise you how this should be done safely, and I would strongly suggest you not try it with someone who doesn't know. And I don't know who would know. People who are trained to apply choke holds do not necessarily have the safety of the other party in mind. Perhaps, if you're feeling bold, you might ask at your local police academy.

-ST

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
Then bring that cute butt over here and lets try it :)

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
I've (Mrs. B) never been into any kind of power play, but this intrigues me. I read one post where they stated an arm around the throat while being fucked from behind, I think I would like to try that, but again, never done anything like that, so really not 100% about it.

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(133 posts)
Music to my ears, GF : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Yeah, but sometimes we need to squeeze a little harder and longer to remind you girls of that :)

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
"I find the fact that he stops at the pressure and could if he wanted to very exciting. "

That's it exactly! Love it : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I like light choking ie hand(s) around my throat a bit of pressure but no loss of breath. I find the fact that he stops at the pressure and could if he wanted to very exciting.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Gasping was one of p's major turn-ons prior to meeting me. I've always been something of a safety maniac, so we limit our breath play to very light hand-on-throat. Good thing is, it still turns her on so much that the feeling of my hand on her neck is enough to send her over the edge.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: choking