You want me to do what : Swingers Discussion 69962
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMYou want me to do what
TOPIC: You want me to do what
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I just recently backed out of meeting with a new couple where he wanted his wife and me to play with each other blindfolded w/o meeting each other beforehand. While I totally trust my husband and feel very safe wherever I am as long as he is there too, I just couldn't wrap my mind around that one enough not to overthink it, so I declined for now.

Mythoughts ran from being excited about the anonymity to worrying about the intentions. Any help or other experience with this would be appreciated. I've been blindfolded once in a group, was ok (I finally asked to remove the blindfold so I could see what was going on all around me), and also once by choice, as I had a note on the door leading my husband to me where I lay blindfolded amidst an assortment of bondage items and toys and he was free to do whatever he wanted to/with me. That's different than this scenario, so I will sit back and read your thoughts on it.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Leeed, I agree. You just cannot get silly and start doing this with just anyone. I was telling a guy I talk with about my interest in bdsm, and all of a sudden he is convinced that he is going to top me, be my master....and was told rather succinctly that this is not going to be the case anytime soon. Plus, there are just some kooks out there. My friend was talking with a guy that Jay and I met also (we all had dinner together) and was very concerned. He was talking to the man and all of a sudden the guy is telling him that he wants to top a woman...however, the kind of stuff he was talking about disturbs me. He has a fantasy of literally beating the woman he is with, as in punching her in the face during sex and things like that. Said its all the rage right now. WOW. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
This is an old thread...but OP I don't give a shit who the dom is, no one is shaving my damn hair LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Okay, I appreciate this thread. Heck, I'm appreciating this entire BDSM category here. This is my main concern, especially since my hands will be bound. Jay is going to be there, so I'm not too concerned. But I worry that I'm going to be asked to do something that I either don't want or am against and its going to be done anyway. Like mouth gags. Do not want one. I have to have my sight, I would start to really panic without my ability to see what is going on. I have been absolutely blunt in what I will NOT do, and I have read about safewords....Stop doesn't suffice? I'm not being a smart ass, like I said before...this is all new to me. So any advice is really appreciated. Thanks! Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
It doesn't matter what she safeworded over. The "dom" was wrong for being angry. I had almost no limits with my Mentor. I did SW over something I will not discuss in print. He had put a lot of planning into it. He was very seriously looking forward to the scene. One tearful peep out of me and He asked. "Are you safewording?" "yes." He never mentioned it again. I KNOW it was one of his MAJOR fantasies. I trusted him with my life and soul. I trusted him to dangle me over the abyss and not drop me. I did incredibly awful, disgusting, painful, things at his behest. I am bonded to him forever. He NEVER did anything without my full consent. The sick, evil, bastard, ruined me for life. I loved/hated him.

Any "dominant" who expresses displeasure or hesitates when a sub Safewords is not someone I would trust. You never punish a sub for Safewording.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If the Dom was mad at his sub, the question would be had they discussed this before. All the Doms who I have ever talked with are very up front about wanting to know your limits, what you will and won't do, what your hard limits are. If this was a hard limit for the sub then they were right not to do it and if the Dom was mad I would have to ask, do you want a Dom who ignores your hard rules. Even if this wasn't a hard rule for the sub, if it was new it should have been discussed prior. IMHO tammy

Loveland CO

Username hidden
(12 posts)
LOL, guess he was pissed, LOL.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
This would depend on what they had all worked out as limits in their relationship. I'd say that shaving someones head alters their apperance a LOT and unless this was worked out ahead of time, I can see why someone would balk at doing it.

Altadena CA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
If it is a hard limit of the sub that was doing the cutting then the Dom was wrong.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: You want me to do what