Would anyone be interested in a BDSM party at a REAL equipped Dungeon : Swingers Discussion 40024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWould anyone be interested in a BDSM party at a REAL equipped Dungeon
TOPIC: Would anyone be interested in a BDSM party at a REAL equipped Dungeon
Created by: john_missy_4u_two
Original Starting post for this thread:
I did some research and found an awsome Dungeon that can be rented for a party, it is fully equipped and HUGE!! It also can hold 100 people!! It is located in the Pittsburgh area. SO depending on how many people show interest in this event, I believe it would be a night for us all to remember... So let me know if any of you would be interested.

Missy :)-

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thought I would bump this for those interested.....

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
APEX in Phoenix is also avaialble for an evenings rental. Also hold 100 people comfortably. Field trip anyone?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
The crucible has evenings where sex and play are allowed. There is no sense of going if we can't fuck. Interestingly.. They never stop my gf and I from playing.. That includes oral.. LOL

Played (very lightly) at the farm last night. Apparently the small knife I suddenly flipped out of my stocking caused some "issues".

Sigh. The only issue with playing in a non- fetish space? The vanilla swingers do freak out. Then again there were plenty of volunteers.

Mischief<--Even brought a small knife.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There is a bed and breakfast, in Michigan the link to it is: www dot shadowfind dot com

It looks like a great place but it's so bloody far, LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Don't give up yet you all!! Me and another couple are in the process of setting up a meeting with one of swinger clubs owners. They have personal "equipment" hidden that no one knows about. But it would have to be extemely private, invitation only type thing, and yes sex of course would be allowed. As soon as I know for sure I will post.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
That's a great question Poly because you're right. Wonder why we forgot to ask that? LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
Well, Well. A Road trip indeed. With notice, the lady and I can make it. I might bring a dom. I'm sure he's very familiar with that play space.

Mischief<---nodding in agreement.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
ty Live , I Talked to Lady Lois on the telephone this afternoon , and got the details as well as the rates. I had no idea you had already thought of this, feel free to take over if you would like seeing as how u know them personally. We have been to The OuterSkin, many times but never their Dungeon, I just thought it would be an awsome idea for those of us involved in the BDSM lifestyle.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I thought I should also go ahead and post some of the equipment they have in the dungeon. You will find St. Andrews crosses, racks, ceiling to floor chain wall, swings, cages, pillories, suspension apparatus, waxing table and many other interesting and titillating pieces of play equipment. Decorated with candelabras, special lighting and music to create a complete sensually awakening experience. The atmosphere is totally awesome and unique. The Dungeon spans three floors with seemingly limitless play space and more than 45 pieces of play equipment, there are lockers for those wishing to change, (fetish attire is a must), a ban­quet styled dining area where guests can mingle, grab a snack or refreshment, and a lower “tales of the crypt”-like creepy dungeon.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
We'd be interested for sure!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9002 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Would anyone be interested in a BDSM party at a REAL equipped Dungeon