Wife wants to be a submissive to a female : Swingers Discussion 217032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWife wants to be a submissive to a female
TOPIC: Wife wants to be a submissive to a female
Created by: lparkerftk
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife wants to be a submissive to a female. She wants light spanking, bondage, nipple play etc. She wouldn't mind it moving to "sex" if it was the right situation. The Pro's I've looked into are strictly "no sex" but I was thinking this might be the safest way to start. Thought, Suggestions...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to all those that are reasonable, I'll check out fetlife. And some of you ... really!

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Suggestions? I suggest you consider carefully. You may get what you ask for... and you may find your wife to decides you cannot meet her needs. Or maybe not - but these things reach deep.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
yeah fetlife or altdotcom are places to check... there are some on sls but you really have to search or ask around... I know I am a switch but I am part of a couple... not too many single femmes I have seen on here are into bdsm of any kind... good luck! hope you find what you are looking for...

Dearborn Heights MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
A good place would be to look at fetlife website There you can find males, females, groups and events in your area that have this focus. I think it will be very challenging to find a dominant female that wants a submissive female here on sls. While there may be some here, they may not be in your area or readily availble. Fetlife is the premier website for kinksters. It is free and you are much more likely to find someone there who shares your interest and knows what they are doing. In all cases, you should use due diligence when first meeting someone new. There are many ways to express bdsm and you need to make sure that you and any new person are sympatico and that they are trustworthy. Fetlife is the premier social site for kinksters. You should at least check it out.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Back to the OP's post. First and foremost if you are looking to make this type of connection on SLS I would suggest opening your profiles to couples. I've yet to run across an openly Domme single female's profile in our area. Your area may be different, but I find it doubtful. You may have better luck with couples. Femme Dommes often (but not always) are the heads of their household in other ways as well and may have arrangements with their other halves in regard to playing with sub women.

Truly I think a profile on fetlife will lead you to exactly this type of play pretty quickly. Be safe and good luck in your search!

The Her's half (a Switch, Sadist, Domme, fetishist, and sometimes the happiest bottom around)

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Are you kidding me another idiot that hides there profile from couples. I bet they don't even have a paid membership. I think it's time to block those that don't sign up and become a member.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
My wife wants to be a submissive to a female. She wants light spanking, bondage, nipple play etc. She wouldn't mind it moving to "sex" if it was the right situation. The Pro's I've looked into are strictly "no sex" but I was thinking this might be the safest way to start. Thought, Suggestions...

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Wife wants to be a submissive to a female