Why the underground : Swingers Discussion 43735
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWhy the underground
TOPIC: Why the underground
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
I will comment more later.

I went underground about 3 years ago. I became totally disenchanted with the socio/political BS in the public scene.

There was no ethics, integrity, honor. There was tons of ass kissing, posing, clique/alliance forming.

I still like to play in public every now and then. I don't like playing in swing clubs with a BDSM room. As a friend of mine says.. "don't freak out the 'nilly swingers"

I like knife play. Pulling a 9", cold steel, tanto, knife out of my boot freaks folks out. sigh.. No wonder I'm building a dungeon.

Why did other folks wander off the radar?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are in agreement. Large conventions are cool. Local player/clubs are issues.

It is true that the type of stuff my Mentor and I engaged in was over the top for most. sigh. That's what he wanted. That's what we did.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You're right. Typing too fast here.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
They sure did, that's why we didn't attend last year. The city elders didn't know what it was and when they found out after it was scheduled and people had booked they blew the roof off and all of a sudden there were problems with the hotel reservations that were confirmed.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
We agree about the crap. We've been fortunate though in that we've found a number of friends with great equipment that we play with regularly. If there is a good group that is having a public gathering, we'll attend and hopefully learn a little more in the process. That's about the extent of the public scene for us.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
I'm with poly. It was the BS.

I didn't have problems with the scenes. Folks get to know your style. Also the crucible was fairly out there at times.

It was the BS that finally tired me out.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Another reason to go underground. Non-consensual bludeoning with posts. What an ego! How to make 1 post into 10 topics.

LMAO.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I will comment more later.

I went underground about 3 years ago. I became totally disenchanted with the socio/political BS in the public scene.

There was no ethics, integrity, honor. There was tons of ass kissing, posing, clique/alliance forming.

I still like to play in public every now and then. I don't like playing in swing clubs with a BDSM room. As a friend of mine says.. "don't freak out the 'nilly swingers"

I like knife play. Pulling a 9", cold steel, tanto, knife out of my boot freaks folks out. sigh.. No wonder I'm building a dungeon.

Why did other folks wander off the radar?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Why the underground