Where to order : Swingers Discussion 198483
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWhere to order
TOPIC: Where to order
Created by: hhbandc2011
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi guys and girls. We don't have any local places to browse and purchase toys and other "gear". Looking for a quality source to order some things. Mainly looking to pick up a good flogger, leather restraints, wand massager and rope. I know...Google works well...but one site will offer some items but not others and the next site will off the missing items but not the first site's items. Looking to buy quality gear from one site and hopefully not get raped in the process lol.

Thanks for any help.

Kim and Chris

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lots of vendors advertise on fetlife.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
try extremerestraints dot com

Pleasant Hill CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hi

Obviously we tend to source our toys in the UK, so some of these idea's may not be all that helpful for our "colonial cousins" but here goes:

Rope: I have always bought good quality cotton rope from a large DIY store, its much cheaper than the products marketed via the fetish sites, sex shops etc, and in my view just as good, if not better. It also leaves some really great marks:). Does not have the smell of hemp, but Slave L does not like the feel of rough rope so it's not an issue.

Leather Gear: I have bought a few things on line from JT's Stockroom over the year's and have always been happy with the service, and quality.

Magic Wand: Pretty stnadard produce these day's ours was purchased via Ebay.

Floggers. To be frank I would never buy floggers on line, they are such a personal item, so much depends on the feel, length of the handle, materials etc, that I want to be able to pick one up and handle it before deciding to part with my cash, but I appreciate this may be difficult for you. Most of my newer floggers come from a supplier in the UK called Jack's Floggers, does great work but not sure about shipping to the US.

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hi guys and girls. We don't have any local places to browse and purchase toys and other "gear". Looking for a quality source to order some things. Mainly looking to pick up a good flogger, leather restraints, wand massager and rope. I know...Google works well...but one site will offer some items but not others and the next site will off the missing items but not the first site's items. Looking to buy quality gear from one site and hopefully not get raped in the process lol.

Thanks for any help.

Kim and Chris

Brandon MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Where to order