What is your : Swingers Discussion 111748
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWhat is your
TOPIC: What is your
Created by: The_Deviants
Original Starting post for this thread:
kink, when it comes to BDSM? Is it simple like just being tied and spanking? Is it a bit more extrem with choking and humiliation? When you think of BDSM and think of ways you want to be played with or play with someone, what is it that comes to your mind and makes you smile with want and desire?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hummm..... I enjoy the mental aspects of BDSM. My fav scene is to have the girl blindfold and bound on the rope wall while enjoying the delights of erotic power exchange. The rush of watching her shiver in anticipation of the unknown, while submiting to the erotic sensations of pleasure & pain. My fav toys to use are knives, floggers, candles....and of course my long fingernails!

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(51 posts)
My kink is just applying the push to the girl and taking her to the next level of whatever we are doing. To watch it and see in her facethe pure pleasure of what I am doing, even if it is tears down her face as she indicates more please and to give her that more.

To me as Dom, that is what it is all about. Not doing what I want persay, but doing what she needs, as I understand that need, feed into it and take it further than she thought.

she on the oher hand really gets hot and turned on by spankings. It doesnt matter if it is with the floggers, my hand, a paddles, flappers, canes, etc. As long as her bottom, back, and thicghs are getting beat she loves it. she also really loves nipple play with clamps and to be lead around and to have them tortured. Finally one thing she likes is humiliation. she says it helps her remember her spot and how devoted she is to me and being a submissive and to allow that trust given to me tohumiliate her and know that in my mind it isnt humiliation but love and respect.

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Ok, being in the Dental field for a living, I have to assume that was a bit of humor. I have had many years of experience, and patients are not into that. But on the other hand, I do (if no one else does) appreciate the hilarity of the remark. Reading your posts is a great time of relaxation and humor for me.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
**Being ordered to do things, especially to submit, to spread, to suck another's dick, to be a slut, and so on.**

Gina took the words right out of my mouth!

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
The BDSM ideas that make me hot include:

Spanking with hands, floggers, paddles, etc.

Wrists cuffed or tied.

Some breast/nipple play such as ice, having my tits tied up tight, sometimes breast clamps

Being ordered to do things, especially to submit, to spread, to suck another's dick, to be a slut, and so on. Another is to be told I have to be quiet, which is hardest to do.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Someone else being in control is my biggest bdsm turn on. I adore the idea of being taken.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
kink, when it comes to BDSM?

Is it simple like just being tied and spanking?

Is it a bit more extrem with choking and humiliation?

When you think of BDSM and think of ways you want to be played with or play with someone, what is it that comes to your mind and makes you smile with want and desire?

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What is your