We're a Alternative couple should we get penalized for it : Swingers Discussion 64056
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMWe're a Alternative couple should we get penalized for it
TOPIC: We're a Alternative couple should we get penalized for it
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They have moved. Here is the correct site. pennangalan(dot)co(dot)uk/

note it is not com but co

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
They are buckled all the way up. NO Zipper. Need someone with a foot fetish to help with them. They are custom from Britian. Suggest the site. gothboots(dot)com

You may be looking for the type called commando/

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Dark: Actually you are exactly the kind of guy I like. One that's had enough that one more piece doesn't matter. For me there's a world of difference between letting someone fuck me and letting someone fuck with me. ;)

Cuff: It was a chain wall. It had 12" squares of chain across an 8' x 8' area. I had her chained to the wall. Part of the scene was my climbing up the wall and planting my pussy on her face. I then hung from my hands up side down. I hope that clarifies the picture.

All that stuff that Dark mentioned is standard, far end stuff. There's all sorts of role playing also. Pony and animal play for example is very big in some circles. Ritual branding, needle play, single tails, cock and ball torture of all descriptions. It's a big world someone's got to furnish it. ;) The basic suggestion is not to try anything without instruction on the risks. That's the sane way to do it.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Bloodletting? Saline scrotal inflation? Wow. That's..something I've never even heard of... I guess there's a whole 'nother level to this I haven't been exposed to yet, although I think that might be a bit extreme for my tastes. I still see this as sexual role playing.

And Bifem_top: That story you related about the dungeon wall and having sex upside down? Wow!! That's the kind of creativity that makes this world exciting.

Thanks to both of you for making me think in different directions. I probably won't go so far as bloodletting, but I AM trying to figure how I could climb up a wall to have my way with my wife's mouth...

Farmington NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
There are really good books that folks can use to play safe. In addition, most of the experienced folks here would be happy to answer your questions via mail. I know, I would. One of the reasons BDDsSM is so much fun is because it IS dangerous on some level. It's just a matter of understanding the risk entailed ahead of time. There is a saying. RACK. Risk aware, Consensual, Kink I practice RACK..There are plenty who don't.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
One of the things that always interests me is the number of folks who will let others tie them up. It's actually moderately complicated to do it right. What with nerve compression, blood flow and the like. The real killer...pun intended is "How well do you know the person that is tying up up?" I suggest if you don't trust them with your life don't allow them to render you immobile. You may well find out too late that they are not as healthy, nice, safe, as you thought.

Folks think a little bondage is a safe way to start. It's actually very dangerous depending on how well you know the person. I know the persons who gave that demo at the convention. It was sorely needed.

I remember at one party the host pulled out a set of cuffs. Question for all of you. What is the first thing you should ask about those cuffs

Let me see the key. He didn't have one. Yikes.

Bifem_top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree with you completely that safety is always the priority and if that's what the original intent of the "do it right" comment was, then I apologize for misunderstanding. I took it to be a "either do it all out, or don't do it" ideal. From our experienced point of view, we'd never use shoelaces to bind wrists, or not have a form of quick release should an emergency arise. But I can see how someone new to the scene may not think of that. We were lucky enough to attend a seminar at a swingers convention when we were first experimenting with bondage, and it really opened our eyes as to both the safety involved and the level that some couples will play to. I have to admit, I find all of it intriguing, no matter what level people are at. The creativity is amazing.

Farmington NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Twice now, I've read throughout this conversation that there is a "right way to do it". I have to respectfully disagree that there is only one "right way".

By comparison to many, my wife and I are probably quite tame in the BDSM arena. We do have a well stocked armoire (yes, we need a whole armoire) of mainly BDSM gear, but we don't have an all out D/s relationship. That's only one facet of our sexuality and we don't always bring it into play. Does this mean (to you) that we're doing it wrong? We still have an extremely satisfying sex life despite having not gone into a full slave/master role.

I fully belive that BDSM is open to interpretation according to each individual's desires. That's what this is all about right? Being allowed to be creative in a realm different to most people's way of thinking and at the same time, satisfying both you and your partners deviancies.

We are certainly NOT plain old vanilla swingers - i.e. New partners, but same positions as always. But I am happy with the level my wife and I play our tie-up games at, even if it's not at a level others have achieved.

And if anyone enjoys teaching new subjects, check out upstate NY! We've been asked MANY times what its all about. We're upfront and honest and let people know we're not professors at this, but by the end of the conversation, we're usually headed toward that armoire I mentioned!

Farmington NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
What constitutes wild sex is an interesting question. I suspect there are those of us who really can't imagine anything that constitutes wild sex. LOL. I mean after you have had sex in a dungeon filled with 300 people with a woman who is chained to a chain wall that you built.

The sex consisting of oral sex on her while you run a big, sharp, nasty knife on her tender flesh..culminating in you climbing said wall and rubbing your pussy in her face while hanging partly upside down....most things seem vanilla. HAH.

I have come full circle. I like one on one. FMF is a close second. The scene stuff is third.

Oh, another time, I fucked her with a peeled banana that I held in my teeth. I then stuffed said fruit into her mouth and we both bit it off. There was less people watching that time.

I have gotten to the point that wild sex involves one person at a time. How about you?

M. Feeling kind of jaded.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Karin is mildly submissive, I am complete Dom, she likes blindfolds and sensory depravation, light flogging and more. I am more intense and enjoy giving stretching, fisting, collar & lead, humiliation etc. we are also found on dubdubdub.alt as domtrainr4u say hello anytime we will play with any and all! We love roll play and leather cuffs and more. Karin is also bi

East York PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: We're a Alternative couple should we get penalized for it