Uncollared : Swingers Discussion 205528101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMUncollared
TOPIC: Uncollared
Created by: FanceeFreak
Original Starting post for this thread:
i am an uncollared sub and an uncollared sub is a very sad creature indeed. i am in serious need of a strict Dom for a NSA but LTR relationship. Someone who is willing to take time for is to build trust, get to know each other's bodies as well as our mutual needs and wants. Please know that my uncollared sub side is very sad and lonely, my other side; however, is happy, friendly and independent. With that said, if You are in my area and You're looking for that sub who will satisfy your every desire, please message me here and i will respond. Fancee
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
i am an uncollared sub and an uncollared sub is a very sad creature indeed. i am in serious need of a strict Dom for a NSA but LTR relationship. Someone who is willing to take time for is to build trust, get to know each other's bodies as well as our mutual needs and wants.

Please know that my uncollared sub side is very sad and lonely, my other side; however, is happy, friendly and independent. With that said, if You are in my area and You're looking for that sub who will satisfy your every desire, please message me here and i will respond.

Fancee

Bergenfield NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Uncollared