Training to Cum on Command : Swingers Discussion 78011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMTraining to Cum on Command
TOPIC: Training to Cum on Command
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This does sounds hard to believe. I would guess you would need a lot of trust to do this. Would love to find a dom couple that is compatible with us (we both tend to the sub side). It would be interesting to find a woman and to develop enough trust to do this.

Media PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
The interesting thing is that a woman has to want it, Then a man who does not abuse it and it can be magical for both. Has varied for me on what was needed in the past for each woman.

Santa Clarita CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
wow...thats impressive! i wonder if that works with women. i would love to possess that skill!!

Galway NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Haha thanks, do they make me look smarter? LMAO. Now that I'm hanging more in the political threads I told Jay I have to work on my serious look haha. Yeah, I'm just an obstinate, bull headed ass alpha personality lmao. My friend who is a dom is trying to convince me that I am more domme than sub but I'm not buying his case ha. He said I'd be a good sado masochist (sp?) beating the shit out of people lmao. I am just really finicky with what is done to ME. If another woman likes something and she is an adult go for it. But with me most certainly check my mood haha.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Love the glasses...so cute!

Dan can tell me "Cum for me," and I will, but it's usually after he's already started touching me and I'm turned on. I will get very wet though, if he says stuff like that "out of context" so it's a close call on that.

A writer/chat friend could just say "C'mere" and I'd instantly be turned on, so it's not a far cry towards cumming on command.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I give y'all props but I'm simply too bullheaded to ever let any man think he can command me to have an orgasm lmao. Seriously. But again, I'm a work in progress....a real difficult work I'm thinking ha.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I have trained Lisa to cum on command, it can be verbal, sound, touch or visual cue. It does take trust and conditioning, I have promised and never will do it someplace where she might be embarrassed.

I got a good start and information in a book by Peter Masters "Look Into My Eyes - How To Use Hypnosis To Bring Out The Best In Your Sex Life

Hope this helps.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I was trained to cum on comand without my knowledge, interesting huh? This was not a D/s relationship. He simply wispered a word in my ear each time I had an orgasm.....like Pavlovs dogs. I was quickly trained. It did not take long for my current partner to 'retrain' me. Now I try to resist the command, just to see if I can, but alas, I am too well trained........

Altoona WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Once again, I will believe it when I see the physical evidence.

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
liebe, I just emailed you about it :0)

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Training to Cum on Command