Training sub couples : Swingers Discussion 158125
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMTraining sub couples
TOPIC: Training sub couples
Created by: Man4subcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are both bi, and both love to submit to Dominant Black Bulls, Dominant Black cpls. I do take charge as a Cuckoldress wife over a submissive cuckold hubby, and share and play with other FemDomme cpls, but I am mostly a submissive slut for BBC, with a sub cucky hubby to serve too.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Hi All, Wifey and I both tend to be sub and would really like to find a couple where one or both were dominant. Most of our BDSM play has just been between the two of us, so one of us is required to play the dominant role. We'd would love to find a couple (or two) where we felt comfortable enough to become their submissive servants. If it was combined with our cuckold fantasy, then all the better! :)

Feeding Hills MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Very Hard to find sub couples. What I have found though is that there are a ton of couples that have interest but no experience. I love helping them learn and try new things. I guess I am just a teacher at heart.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Would love to find a sub couple we both like to play dom. She likes to use strapons on males and females.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wow! Dixie, I love that senario. I'm going to use it on hubby when I play with a single male friend. I will definitely add the cage. Hubby won't be getting any relief, before, during, or after! LOL! Lisa

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Tie the male sub to an ottoman and use him as a piece of equipment while you Dom the female:

"Following Dom D's detailed instructions, she has bound me so that I am lying on my back on an ottoman. My ankles are tied to the ottoman's legs, and my elbows are bound behind me, so that the upper part of my body is propped up.

Now D alternates between kissing her, teasing her, and gradually having her strip, and making her torment me in various ways. He has her put clothespins on my nipples, flog my chest, thighs, stomach, even my erect cock. I am forced to service both of them orally, and then to watch while she sucks his cock at length.

Gradually he pays less attention to me and more to her. He bends her over the ottoman so her breasts sway in my face, flogging her backside as he commands her not to let me touch her. When she does let her nipples brush my lips, he gives her five hard ones with the cane. Finally he has her put a ball gag in my mouth. He makes her kneel next to me on the ottoman with her hands on my chest. He begins fucking her from behind, and she pushes back against him, using me as she would use a piece of furniture.

D commands her to look first into my eyes, then into a nearby mirror as he fucks her with increasing force and speed. Her eyes gradually become glazed with lust.

In the end she is lying half across me with her ass in the air, her legs spread wide and her breasts rubbing my cock as she comes over and over. Finally, she finishes D with her mouth, and her face is inches from mine as he sprays her face with his come."

Or something like that ;-) Course it's only good if they're both into it.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Training sub couples