Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Top Sexual Fantasies for Women
TOPIC: Top Sexual Fantasies for Women
Created by: Jason685
Original Starting post for this thread:
Stranger Sex;

Group Sex;

Exhibitionism;

Male Domination;

Being Sexually Ravaged;

Girl on Girl;

Being Paid (ie stripper or prostitute);

Threesome;

Using a strap-on;

Rape;

Swinging and BDSM are both ways we play with our sexual fantasies. It is interesting that fantasies are a lot about being sexually used or sexually using others. Some of the best sex I've ever had comes from playing with these sexual fantasies and energies. Many swingers already play with domination and submission by using blindfolds, spanking, exhibitionism etc.;

To learn more about how common these fantasies are, look into the books by Nancy Friday. Her books explore the common themes found in the fantasies of many women. If you have domination and submission fantasies you may find more fun by exploring the BDSM side of you.;

Some women are disturbed by these fantasies and think something is wrong with them. Accepting these fantasies as common and even normal, give women permission to explore and discover what works for them.;

What has been your experience? Do you have any fantasies you want to share?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
For me, all my male fantasies revolve around being dominated by my male partner. When I fantasize about being with another woman it's more gentle and sisterly like. Even the spanking is not "domination" but a tool with which we are using to get each other off. I guess subconsciously I just have different needs/desires from males vs females.

Username hidden
(1 post)
All of my fantasies incorporate being with men that are completely in control sexually. I do not think of specific scenarios, I just enjoy the idea of his taking what he wants.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
two42lovers - I agree with taken/used sexually (in a gentle, caring, safe way).

Even my vanilla wife who would never conciously admit to bondage gets really hot if I take her semi clothed - top on but pushed up, pulling her panties aside. Also when I restrain her wrists, pin her arms by her head. She will signal she wants this by putting her arms by/above her head.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The most common desire amongst the BDSM'ers that we associate with, is to come across people who actually understand BDSM and not those who bill themselves as experts but through their own words provide evidence that they're anything but.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17248 posts)
Jason685, a retired Police Detective I know has investigated sexual crimes that the female is living a fantacy. It is after the fact that they, "change their mind'.

Sexual fantasise of woman is something to talk about. Sometimes it leads to Police involvement.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(644 posts)
The most common desire among the women I've met is to be bound and taken/used sexually. Tied and fucked. Blindfolds are popular too.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Stranger Sex

Group Sex

Exhibitionism

Male Domination

Being Sexually Ravaged

Girl on Girl

Being Paid (ie stripper or prostitute)

Threesome

Using a strap-on

Rape

Swinging and BDSM are both ways we play with our sexual fantasies. It is interesting that fantasies are a lot about being sexually used or sexually using others. Some of the best sex I've ever had comes from playing with these sexual fantasies and energies. Many swingers already play with domination and submission by using blindfolds, spanking, exhibitionism etc.

To learn more about how common these fantasies are, look into the books by Nancy Friday. Her books explore the common themes found in the fantasies of many women. If you have domination and submission fantasies you may find more fun by exploring the BDSM side of you.

Some women are disturbed by these fantasies and think something is wrong with them. Accepting these fantasies as common and even normal, give women permission to explore and discover what works for them.

What has been your experience? Do you have any fantasies you want to share?

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Top Sexual Fantasies for Women