Exhibitionism;

Male Domination;

Being Sexually Ravaged;

Girl on Girl;

Being Paid (ie stripper or prostitute);

Threesome;

Using a strap-on;

Rape;

Swinging and BDSM are both ways we play with our sexual fantasies. It is interesting that fantasies are a lot about being sexually used or sexually using others. Some of the best sex I've ever had comes from playing with these sexual fantasies and energies. Many swingers already play with domination and submission by using blindfolds, spanking, exhibitionism etc.;

To learn more about how common these fantasies are, look into the books by Nancy Friday. Her books explore the common themes found in the fantasies of many women. If you have domination and submission fantasies you may find more fun by exploring the BDSM side of you.;

Some women are disturbed by these fantasies and think something is wrong with them. Accepting these fantasies as common and even normal, give women permission to explore and discover what works for them.;

What has been your experience? Do you have any fantasies you want to share?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Remm below I will have to visualize that WOW

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I'd love to have my husband fuck me while he is sucking a nice big cock hard and I'm jacking the guy off in his mouth. After my husband cums in me I have him lick his cum out of my pussy while the guy he just fluffed fucks him in the ass....we haven't done that one yet but it is at the top of the list!!!!!!!

I also loved the one below us, husband blind folded, only that wasn't my husband it was another couple and my husband was doing the sucking while she was helping him suck it. I got to sit back and masturbate watching and OMG it was freaking hot.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
My big fantasy is to blindfolded my hubby while he is tide up and hopeless have a Bi-male coming and suck his cock very slowly!! till he start enjoying himself just to think about it make me so wet!!

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
For me I would love to be man handled by a group of men. The more the better. They must tell me what to do and just take what they want...

Auckland New Zealand
Username hidden
(1 post)
My #1 fantsay as of right now is sensory deprivation.....

Something about being tied up blindfolded and ear plugs or ear buds to music) and o lay being able to rely on the touch the person is giving me....whether it's punishments or rewards.... Seems so hot...

And I'm always up for being tied up and spanked... Being watched Is awesome just as watching others is a real big turn on...

Gray LA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
@OP. As I was reading your list I thought how cool it would be to have your wife to be a paid whore. That one will just have to remain in fantasy land. BTW thanks for adding one more layer of depravity to my twisted mind LMFAO

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
For me, all my male fantasies revolve around being dominated by my male partner. When I fantasize about being with another woman it's more gentle and sisterly like. Even the spanking is not "domination" but a tool with which we are using to get each other off. I guess subconsciously I just have different needs/desires from males vs females.

Username hidden
(1 post)
All of my fantasies incorporate being with men that are completely in control sexually. I do not think of specific scenarios, I just enjoy the idea of his taking what he wants.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
two42lovers - I agree with taken/used sexually (in a gentle, caring, safe way).

Even my vanilla wife who would never conciously admit to bondage gets really hot if I take her semi clothed - top on but pushed up, pulling her panties aside. Also when I restrain her wrists, pin her arms by her head. She will signal she wants this by putting her arms by/above her head.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The most common desire amongst the BDSM'ers that we associate with, is to come across people who actually understand BDSM and not those who bill themselves as experts but through their own words provide evidence that they're anything but.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Top Sexual Fantasies for Women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.