The Frugal Dom : Swingers Discussion 102866
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMThe Frugal Dom
TOPIC: The Frugal Dom
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We all know the high cost of professional equipment, but there are tons of easy and inexpensive places to look if you allow your inner kink to look with you.

Quick release cuffs are nice to have but lets face it $20+ for a set is a bit extreme. Take a wander to the pet section of Wally World, or better yet, your local dollar store. puppy and dog collars are often equipped with the same quick release latches. Added plus, some come printed with dog themes (bones, Firehydrants) Make your pet feel like a pet!

Do you enjoy Yogurt? Empty YoPlay containers, can be used as crude, but effective suckers.. squeeze the air out against the skin and release..

More to follow...

Pine Bush NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Nice!

I really enjoy making sex toys out of things I find lying around, lumber and stuff.

It's relatively cheap and simple to add padding to ad hoc bondage furniture, using leather textured vinyl over batting and 1" or 2" flexible foam. Joann's is a fun place to shop =]

--dixie

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Perfect... you're so kinky!

I like it!! ;)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I'm always thinking of how to use things I have, or find, in our playtime. My problem is finding the time to complete the projects. I just recently made a very nice dildo holder out of an old, heavy duty tripod. I also adapted on old step stool to accept the center post of the tripod so now the dildo can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position. It will take any dildo up to 2 1/4 inches with a base. Mrs. Perfect was very pleased with my creation.

I have a few electric motors stashed away so I can build a fucking machine when I get some time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17107 posts)
I would love to find a female dom and be her boytoy and be treated like a male slut.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Just something that can be fun.. and is often overlooked in a bit of fun play with a willing sub..

Hot sauce, Cianne Pepper... Altoids, Breath strips, and TOOTHPASE.. mint or wintergreen, again inspire wonderous feeling in particular spots..

Bear in mind these are for EXTERNAL use.. Sugar is not a good ingredient for internal play.. its a short cut to YEAST infections.. However, when placed in the right places, can cause unexpected results.

Pine Bush NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Tis par for the course...there will be some hotties there cause he's pulling couples off two swing sites. 38 couples signed up from here and I think Rachelle knows the count from the other site. No matter...I just need one on the radar. LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
damn...down to the 3 of us again. one is dealing with a bad break up and the other got a better offer! oh well...we are still going to have fun!!

Rancho Cordova CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Very nice.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
two new ones :)

Rancho Cordova CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: The Frugal Dom