That Smile : Swingers Discussion 208803101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMThat Smile
TOPIC: That Smile
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's dark.

At least I think it is.

It was dark when she placed the blindfold over my eyes. I have had them closed since shortly after that. When there is nothing to see, ones eyes close of their own accord. They assume a state of rest; waiting for the moment when they can be of use again. The other senses take over, and soon you begin to see with your ears.

It's dark.

The hum of a slowly turning ceiling fan and the quiet noise of my breathing are my only companions. The only sign of my existence in this darkness. The noise seems to brighten the void, if only slightly.

It's dark and I am alone.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG, if he wore my collar, the things that I'd make him experience!!! :) [Even though he pisses me off for the past couple of weeks or so!]

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
I was you in the reading of this. how sexy. But I have to agree with Sed on this:)

More please.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
That was a good read. Well written and well paced. Kind of uniquely appropriate for posting in a forum like this. Well done.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
This was D/s.

Our topping and bottoming is much more strenuous.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
She's too kind to you.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
She makes her way to the bed and crawls under the covers and fixes her gaze on me. Her eyes glaze over as though she is staring through me, pondering something.

Moments pass...

Suddenly, her eyes refocus on me as a chesire grin makes it way to her lips.

"come get in bed and warm me up"

I move from the spot in which she had placed me, the first time I had moved since this began.

And as I slowly snuggled up next to her I heard two words quitely escape her lips:

"Good Boy"

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
She had never left the room and she saw me smile That Smile.

She saw me smile and believed that it was because I somehow became aware of her presence. Through all of her meticulous movements after she closed the door, her control of the noise of her breathing and movement, through all of her planning and practicing of her path, I had become aware of her presence. And that awareness had spoiled her quiet observation of me blindfolded, bound, standing naked waiting to see if I failed her command to remain in that spot until she returned and told me to move.

I smile again.

She releases my throat and begins to discipline me for spoiling her fun: Never speaking, never moving me, she brought the thud of the flog, the scratching of her nails, the sting of her bare hand; all used in concert to bring that warm feeling to the surface of my flesh. That warm glow that makes it all worth it. I smile one last time as I realize how happy she will be when I tell her why I smiled the first time.

She unbinds my hands, and removes the blind fold. She carries them across the room, places them on a table and turns to face me. It's at this moment I realize she is also naked. She had silently removed her clothes, and had been enduring the same cold as I had this entire time. She had brought warmth to my flesh, shivering as she did it though there was noone there to do the same for her. She chose to endure that which I have endured.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
That smile.

I slowly begin to feel a warmth over my chest, like the sun pushing back the shade on a winter day, the heat of someones hand hovering just above the skin. I have heard nothing but the fan and my breathing since the door closed, and so I begin to doubt that she is there even as the warmth intensifies. my senses fight each other trying to make sense of it: Did I not hear her reenter? Is this warmth real or imaginied? Did she never leave the room? my eyes flutter open briefly to try and settle the argument, only to be met with the void that is the inside of the blindfold.

The answer comes shortly after:

I am not alone.

I feel her hand press into my chest and slowly make its way up until it encircles my throat. She grips it gingerly at first, but increases the pressure rapidly until she is choking me, almost out of anger it seems. After about thirty seconds I realize why.

She saw me smile.

She saw me smile That Smile.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Before she bound my hands she undressed me. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, carefully taking her time at each button. She stood behind me as she slid the shirt gently off my shoulders and tossed it to the floor. Running her hands along my back and around to my chest, she slowly made her way down to unbutton my jeans as she pressed her body into my back. I could feel her breath between my shoulder blades; warm and slightly moist. She let my pants fall to the ground, bunching up around my ankles. Her hands moved around to graze my ass as she stepped away from me. She had instructed me to not wear underwear tonight. Acting on an unspoken command, I stepped out of my pants and I could hear her reach down and throw them into the corner of the room.

I am cold.

The fan, whos' noise was the one thing keeping me from falling into an existential trance, my companion in this void, was also the source of the chill invading my bones. Like many things in life, it was simultanously a source of pleasure and pain. I smile as I realize how apt that metaphor is to what I am about to experience.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
At least I think I am alone.

She bound my hands together behind my back whispering in my ear as she did it:

"You will remain here until I return. Do not move from this spot until you are told to do so."

I heard the door open and close. Since then I have only heard the hum of the fan, and my breathing, slowly reducing in frequency as I fall further and further into relaxation.

That was a half hour ago, or at least I think it was.

It could have been five minutes or two hours; I'm not sure anymore. Time becomes difficult to grasp when your senses are limited. You start to subconsiously measure it in heartbeats, but the effects of sensory deprivation naturally puts you in a state of resting wakefullness that slows your pulse to meditative levels, making such timekeeping wildly inaccurate. It's dark and I am alone.

I am cold.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: That Smile