Tens Unit : Swingers Discussion 39583101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMTens Unit
TOPIC: Tens Unit
Created by: livewire68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I do understand how close I came to being killed. It was a VERY quick realization. That DC current had enough amps in it to blow my cardiac fuse.

My father never realized what happened. I did. Smile God protects idiots sometimes. Thanks for the info. I intend to stay away from such jobs. smile.

The only thing more surprising? That I didn't discover that issue when I was a kid. I do remember the PCBs used for heat dissipation..

She lives to play another day.

Mischief <----Prefers AC to DC...LOL

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
www(dot)medicaltoys(dot)com/lib-electric.htm

Great advice on there for the orginal poster, or for anyone concerning Tens play..

Missy :)-

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
sigh: Electricity never interested me. Tens, Violet Wands...all the same to me. Annoying. Some people love them.

I suspect it's because I play with AC. I have been shocked enough while wiring houses to find the feelings generated by these DC devices annoying.

Interestingly. I got a shock above the waist last week. It must have been high current DC. My father had uninsulated wire cutters. I removed a TV chassis from a console.

I wasn't paying attention. The set had an instant on feature. It carried a charge even when the set was unplugged. I snipped the RED wire (hello...RED=hot). I got a shock like no other.

It went up my arm across my chest and stopped at my other elbow. Shit!! That won't happen again. I immediately realized what had happened. Damn good thing I wasn't grounded.

AC only makes it as far as my elbow.

Mischief<--plays with the other kind.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We enjoy the violet wand a lot, especially when the user runs the current through himself and exchanges it by touching the other person involved.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
Hand held bug zappers...often look like yellow mini tennis raquets....find them at home and garden stores....9 volt battery lasts a long time...just a nice pin prick ouch....with a satisfying zap and mini lightening discharge...not enough juice to kill a cockroach (I tried once, lol) but enough to get someone's attention.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I am not a TENS fan. I have seen them taught and used above the waist but always localized to one muscle group. The same with the violet wand, avoiding current flows directly through the chest cavity.

I hate to admit it.....but I have more fun with my little battery operated bug zapper....lol.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We've seen them used above the waist often. The jury is still out on that for us. There are so many opinions out there on either side.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Tens Unit