Swinging and BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1544131061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSwinging and BDSM
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd love to, it's fascinating.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
We've found there's a significant segment of people who are into both - swing and bdsm. People who enjoy a sexually-focused approach to sadomasochism. There are a fair number of them here on sls.

Ever since we became more "out" about our interests in our profile, and (especially) posted explicit pics along those lines, we've met MORE people, not less. Better yet, they tend to be far more interesting, satisfying connections. We are playing more than ever, and these are ongoing connections.

If you'd like to see our dungeon play pics, let us know. (smiles)

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
We are very open about enjoying bdsm, and know that a lot of people do not talk to us because of it. That is fine however as we have no need of narrow minded people. We host parties often for a closed group of male dome fem sub couples who share.

Rialto CA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Yea, we both get worked up at the dungeon and then have to take it elsewhere to finish, lol.

As far as swinger partys we have put on several demos to swingers, mostly involving the more sensual side and some of the toys. Most tend to enjoy the restraints, softer items to rub with, the hitachi and violet wand. Of course it also freaks some people out as well....but hey...its their loss......lol

Thomasville NC

Username hidden
(8 posts)
a paddle at a swing party: well, I am usually the one being volunteered for people to try out the paddle...love it.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Yes, the rift between the two lifestyles has always baffled us.

Get all lathered up in a BDSM party scene and you're not supposed to do anything about it. (Ever try to hide a hardon in leather chaps?) Then bring out a paddle at a Swing Party and people freak out!

Seems like we've got to be schitzophrenic about it just to be considered acceptable playmates. Throw in the fact that there's a Bisexual MALE in our couple and we're pretty much outcasts everywhere!

We've always believed that people who are shocked easily should be shocked more often. But, shock these "sexually enlightened" folks in EITHER group too much and find yourselves lonely in a crowd...and naked!

Viva la revolucion! (Someday.)

Johnson City TN

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've wondered if the mention of fetish in our profile and the obvious BDsM nature of the naming of one of our galleries hasn't scared off a few couples. It is who we are, tho. I would hope that people understand that while we *do* very much enjoy BDsM play, it's not something that we engage in all the time ~ just like people that swing have sex with just each other. It's not always, every single darn time about your kink ~ it's an aspect of what we do. We play rough, we swing, we play with just each other. Options are GREAT! *wink* I think that being concerned that BDsM play is required is as silly as vanilla friends thinking that if we go out w/ them, we all have to wind up in bed together. We're grown up's here ~ we play by the rules.

We talk about it with people that are curious ~ and it's usually curious as to what it entails, as opposed to being curious about participating. LOL! We've put on scenes for a few friends. We know that it's not everyone's bag of tricks, tho ~ especially b/c we are not fuzzy hand cuff's ~ and we are respectful of that, which is one of the Golden Rules of swinging, oui?

Sometimes we go out to the club and we're looking for company. Sometimes we go out to the club and it's D/s time ~ not so much that I'm going to get my ass beat, but I'm stuffed and clamped and led by my hair and I'll blow who ever he tells me to and give my panties to whoever he tells me to. It's two seperate experiences. They only blend together when the other couple is interested ~ and that's HOT! (but not required.)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
We have had similar reactions in the past; however we developed close friendships with several couples that live near us, and enjoy both BDSM and Swing. Some people we have met over the years have had preconceived notions about BDSM or Swing and have judged us without "getting to know us" or their facts straight, lol. This is why we have our profile stating "not into 'pain' and emphasis is on the 'erotic side' of BDSM, because some people just don't understand how pain can give pleasure, until they actually experience it.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(51 posts)
You don't have to try to make others understand...it gets that way in the political threads too...

Just enjoy who you are and look for like-minded friends. People will be curious at whatever they have yet to experience. People will also sometimes judge what they don't understand. Just ignore that part.

Some of the most frigid, narrow minded, vanilla, judgmental and fundamental people we've meet are swingers...how about that? Fortunately, we do not have to fuck those ones. We do not have to fuck anyone (well, sometimes I am ordered to, but that's a different topic, not too far removed). Fuck whom you choose.

have fun. remain open.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
We get the same reactions as well. Its very difficult at times being in both LS's and making people understand

Thomasville NC

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 71   End
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM