Swinging and BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1544131051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSwinging and BDSM
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been fortunate to find several couples that are relatively close. They've become good friends too.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
Well, thank you, J&M! ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
mntn ~ we've had some luck here finding couples that mix BDsM and swinging. Take a good look at pics and keep an eye out for subtle hints in profiles and email them. Don't wait for them to email you. ;) There are probably more people here that have an interest in both than you expect ~ but just as has been mentioned here, b/c it's a bit misunderstood, it's not anything blantant in their profiles.

Kat and Rick ~ we've found that even if couples aren't into BDsM, they often are intrigued. If they have no experience, Mr. makes it clear that we don't always play that way and that I'm subbie to only him and while we're more than happy to show them a scene, they won't be playing like that with me. He handles it in a friendly way and we haven't had any problems. It's just off limits. With experienced couples, he let's it be known that the only way I'm subbing to the Dom of the couple is *thru* him, b/c he's told me to. So far, no issues there either. I think that if you're really clear about what is and isn't OK, you can make it work no matter what people's experience level is. Good luck!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
We never used to mix our BDSM and swinging. Recently we've figured that if offends somebody then that's their problem. We are going to play the way we want. If it limits our opportunity then so be it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Never been to the Mohegan Sun. Might have to make a run up and check it out sometime

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
We'd love to find a nice local D/s couple that also enjoys swinging. Combining the two. Over the years we've found most prefer one or the other. We go to a local swingers club as well as attend a local munch group and enjoy them both.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I have found that either most people will pass our profile up because it is something they don't understand or they think that all we want to do is get together and beat each other. When we are together alone or at a fetish club then yes we are in the D/S role. If we are entertaining our swinger friends then we are just normal swingers. He isn't dominate over anyone but me and no one touches me without his permission and unless I have done something wrong I don't deserve to be punished. Especially by someone else. I find that most men want to convince me that my dom is not good enough or that I am being mistreated. This comes from people who play the S/M role but does not live the lifestyle. I am sharing this in hopes that people will open up and try to understand the differences people have in their sexuality. Freedom of expression I say!

Gulfport MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We love the BDSM as a occasional diversion from regular play. BDSM seems to really heighten play plus who doesn't love a good spanking once in a while? Everyone is right it does seem BDSM and the Lifestyle don't mix too often with the masses. So any PA couples with similar interests let us know, or any long distance couples if you have great dungeon or bondage pics we would love to see :)

B&A

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
You do know your making us want to move to your areas to live in....lol.....hmmmm,maybe a cross country tour one day

Thomasville NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'd love to, it's fascinating.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM