Swinging and BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1544131031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSwinging and BDSM
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been swinging for 4 yrs and have loved every minute of it, but we do agree with you about the judgements others make about d/s relationships. We have recently begun with d/s and bondage. We actually went on to another site to explore that with others. We realized there are boundaries that each group (swinger vs bdsm) has and we have found both groups tend to not cross lines with the other. But if you know of any couples in our area who like to share and play, let us know!

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
non swinger think swingers are strange. swingers think bdsm poeple are werid .bdsm poeple iam a perv because i want to fuck some body wife .and non swingers wants to fuck me. around and around and around it goes bubububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Swingers fuck your wife or husband. BDSM folks fuck with your mind and then.....fuck your wife or husband.

Kanata Canada

Username hidden
(14 posts)
There are couples out here that enjoy mixing the two. We've found a few that we now have great friendships with.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8840 posts)
Hi bob, welcome to the forums

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
Hi, I've (Bob) been reading the truly interesting posts here and agree with most all. Rose and I have been swinging for almost 9 years and love every minute of it ..........but we also incorporate a measure of bdsm play. We have a great home here on lake gaston in NC. We have a large play room on the second floor (the whole second floor). We host swinger parties from time to time and usually entertain 10 to 12 select couples from the va beach, richmond, raleigh areas. In our play room we have a dungeon section with a St. Andrews cross, spanking bench, chains etc, etc, etc. Our swinger friends are curious but so far not turned off by our bdsm gear and set up.......even going as far as wanting to try the purple wand, hitachi, swing and be put on the cross...........we don't advertise this nor do we push it at all. So far it has worked well and there are a lot more couples in that area now interested in bdsm........lol. Our next party is March 5th. Bob and Rose

Henrico NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
The fog machine sounds like a wonderful idea. I always use candles and incense and music to help set the mood. The fog machine would be a very cool addition.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(306 posts)
Welcome to the forums, njerzycpl. We wish we lived closer. Wouldn't it be great if everyone would just keep an open mind.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
Love this thread!

We are new to LS in the past year... but D/s for years before that. There are so many erotic aspects to a D/s relationship that many in the swing life do not understand. I actually took this information about D/s OUT of our profile because of some of the misinformation people have about it. The most fun parts of BDSM public play lacks the one thing we wanted... ACTUAL SEX. Most dungeons do not permit penetration of any kind... so mixing BDSM play in an on prem. club... well its beyond fun!!

So to those who care to know.. most D/s couples i have met in the past years.. are not Goth freaks... are not pain sluts... are not freaks.... simply people willing to try new things, enjoy sensation play and KNOW how to connect at a very deep level.

drop us a line if you ever care to chat about it! sincerely.. one happy little sub girl!

Denville NJ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yup, yup! I always find it fascinating to talk w/ other subs. The why, what and how are always interesting b/c there's so much at play ~ psycholocigal, physical, emotional ~ and yet there's a commonality thru it all.

I have a June Cleaver sub part to me. Cracks me up, but it comes naturally. I find pleasure in pleasing and doing what I'm told. It makes me happy. I'm like that w/ dominant men. If it's not who they are, all bets are off.

My first Dom really enjoyed planning out my entire day on occassion and randomly checking in that I was doing as I was told. Did it seem a little silly to me at first? Yup. It sure did! But he LOVED it and I came to, as well ~ partially b/c it made him so happy and partially b/c in time, it turned me on, too. Sir likes to share me. He told me so when all this started. Was I hesitant about *who* he might want to share me w/? Oh yeah! There's never been an issue, tho. And it's the same thing ~ he LOVES it, I've come to and it turns me on.

I *really* enjoy the psychological part of D/s. I *really* enjoy little domestic chores. I *really* enjoy pleasing my Dom. I *really* enjoy extremely rough scene foreplay. I *really* enjoy a mix of rough and tender sex.

I've never felt I had a real choice in being subbie to either of my Dom's. It is/was who we are together. Both are dominant and I respond to that by being submissive. A boytoy that I played w/ a bit once told me to be on my hands and knees naked in bed when he got to my place. He was giggled at and I told him that I'd be on the couch w/ a glass of wine and a book. "So, you're going to be a bad girl?" LMAO!!! Bless his heart, he just wasn't dominant. I'm sure that he could role-play it for someone that liked role-play, but that doesn't work for me. But ~ I could talk w/ a someone that liked role play BDsM and find it enjoyable.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 71   End
TOPIC: Swinging and BDSM