Suggestions Needed: Texas : Swingers Discussion 92820
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSuggestions Needed: Texas
TOPIC: Suggestions Needed: Texas
Created by: MissouriBiWife4Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi folks... Moving to Tx sometime between Jan-Mar 2008. Would appreciate information on BD/SM clubs, bookstores with glory holes, and xxx theaters for open sex in Austin, Houston, or DFW areas. For the BD/SM clubs or groups would prefer places where on-site sex is permitted or even encouraged. In particular looking for places that dom black men go to. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
darc, OUCH!! lol Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am in San Marcos so we party in both Austin and San Antonio. There are lots and lots of wonderful places to party in this area. Austin has more clubs than SA but they are smaller and more "intimate". In SA Players is king right now, we love it. Its a very large club; the clubs in Austin are great too. Send me a private email and I'll give you more details, it depends on what you are looking for. Austin has everything from Foxxies (you go there just to fuck pretty much) to Allure, which is an upscale club to Aphros and Friends. SA has Players and a few new clubs that we haven't had the pleasure of visiting yet. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hi folks... Moving to Tx sometime between Jan-Mar 2008. Would appreciate information on BD/SM clubs, bookstores with glory holes, and xxx theaters for open sex in Austin, Houston, or DFW areas. For the BD/SM clubs or groups would prefer places where on-site sex is permitted or even encouraged. In particular looking for places that dom black men go to. Thanks!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Suggestions Needed: Texas