FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Submissive or Dominate
TOPIC: Submissive_or_Dominate
Created by: FlaPlaya561
Original Starting post for this thread:
Which is for you and yours?

FlaPlaya561 Yahoo

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 127
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a total Dom, although not really into hardcore BDSM. I am bi sexual and very into Dom/sub or Dom & Domme/ sub or Dom/sub/sub play. It matters not to me the gender/s of my partners, only that he/she/they are into Dom/sub play too ! However I am not into anal sex with men, so I am not a Dom top. I'm just a Dom period !.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Tops, I am certain this was true in my situation.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Sogood.... It sounds like a common ploy in order to get to the door. Men pretending to be submissive.

It’s as bad as men pretending to be dominant.

Or submissive topping from the bottom.

It’s a big shit Sammie,and the only way to get to the center is to take bites.

Usually they all give themselves away quickly.

Fredericksbrg VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
RK nailed it. But he didn't get to...

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
SoGood, I'm a little fuzzy about what happened and what your question is, but it doesn't sound like anyone had fun!

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
Can someone explain why a sub would beg to be dominated....until he shows up at the door, trying to take charge and whining when he is denied privileges after such behavior? He was sent off without supper ...or dessert.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Both of us are probably truly switch, but I (Jen) am sub with all men and switch with females, and he is Dom with all women (he's straight). He's willing to try some sub activities, but right now I don't want to seriously do that with him, as he's still getting the hang of being Dom with me and it's a big turn on. Being sub with me would spoil that image. We're holding off on that for now.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
I’m a switch, and so are my husband and my girlfriend. My other partners are either Doms or vanilla, and one submissive man.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have been a FemDom most of my life and I have found it to be the most pleasurable force & release in my life. However, 12 years ago I met a Male Dom that intrigued me so much I...laid my Dom Crown down and gave him the Opportunity to show Me the submissive side. I am nothing but, grateful to him still today because.. I learned to be a better Domme by knowing how to submit.

~HerWickedness

Canton MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
There are many, many ways to explore bdrm without 'pain. Just like there are many different ways and locations to engage in sex. If you enjoy it, keep experimenting and learning. You imagination and limits will guide you.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(705 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 127
TOPIC: Submissive or Dominate
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.