South Florida Area BDSM Mixed With Swinging : Swingers Discussion 53891
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSouth Florida Area BDSM Mixed With Swinging
TOPIC: South Florida Area BDSM Mixed With Swinging
Created by: WeRHcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a South Florida couple that has Many diffrent Interest, We love 3somes 4 somes and more some, Always looking for new playmates, specialy wild ones.Uncertain couples make us uncomfortable and we prefer people who know what they want, and don't need us to hold your hand and walk you through it...If your going to afraid to tell us what you like and or want we are prolly not the right couple for you. We also enjoy light Bondage...Cuffs Restrains etc...No Pain. A Fantasy that comes to mind is finding a submissive couple that we can enjoy for a long evening, may have to make it till morning with us. To tie you both up and have you do very naughty things with us and each other. Maybe reverse the rolls on another night!

Have an Idea and or fantasy....Contact us, we have had a lot of fun making many come true!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet N Bi Bi Thanks the way i have been thinking since ive been Dom-ed most everytime when i have had sex with freinds, Couples and females both did the Dom thingy on me. I made the other post in the Forum, Thanks for reply there also

FlaPlaya561

W/ Webcam

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(97 posts)
Has anyone every played both roles? I am subbie but i recently been doing a good job at dominating ....anyone?

FlaPlaya561 at Yahoo

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(97 posts)
We are a South Florida couple that has Many diffrent Interest, We love 3somes 4 somes and more some, Always looking for new playmates, specialy wild ones.Uncertain couples make us uncomfortable and we prefer people who know what they want, and don't need us to hold your hand and walk you through it...If your going to afraid to tell us what you like and or want we are prolly not the right couple for you. We also enjoy light Bondage...Cuffs Restrains etc...No Pain. A Fantasy that comes to mind is finding a submissive couple that we can enjoy for a long evening, may have to make it till morning with us. To tie you both up and have you do very naughty things with us and each other. Maybe reverse the rolls on another night!

Have an Idea and or fantasy....Contact us, we have had a lot of fun making many come true!

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: South Florida Area BDSM Mixed With Swinging