Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Some Advice or Guidance
TOPIC: Some Advice or Guidance
Created by: justlqqkin
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new to this, and I have a very good idea of what to do, however, I cannot find a femdom site that has some guidance or training to be a good dom to my husband. We have experimented, but I want to really show him some things, and I would like to gather a ton of info, before we start.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky that is so true. I think that in bdsm there are good and bad apples like everywhere. I am interested in the culture and have talked with subs. Their biggest complaint are "doms" who think they are dom but are really bully assholes who think "oh geez, here is a chick that WANTS me to abuse her" and have no idea or training in the lifestyle. Here in Austin there is a group that literally trains doms in how and what to do, things like that. I like that because honestly when my hands are restrained behind my back I can't fight much and can get hurt. So its important that a dom understands what to do and that this is not about a person allowing you to abuse them. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
The Frugal Domme, all one word is a good site

Linden NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
One of the most important things to understand when starting into a Dom/sub relationship is that as a Dom, you are responsible for the well being of your sub. Have a safe word and learn your sub's signs of distress. Overdoing it in the beginning can be disasterous.

Max/peru

Hudson NH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
A friend of mine who is in a bdsm couple told me about castlerealm dot com its a great site that is very informative on bdsm both dom, domme and sub. I really found it interesting. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Search for "Elise Sutton". She has a fantastic free site and also a subscription service if you want more info. I believe the name of her site it female supremacy but either term should get you there.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
We are new to this, and I have a very good idea of what to do, however, I cannot find a femdom site that has some guidance or training to be a good dom to my husband. We have experimented, but I want to really show him some things, and I would like to gather a ton of info, before we start.

Boblingen Baden-wurttemberg Germany
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Some Advice or Guidance