Single Fem Entitlement : Swingers Discussion 1717701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSingle Fem Entitlement
TOPIC: Single Fem Entitlement
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Both insisted they pay their own way and expected nothing from me other than courtesy, respect and, well, sex. :-)"

That is because those are women, not girls. In my mind there is a vast difference between a grown woman and a girl. She omg whackadoodles! I love your words. I cannot wait to meet you, you are bad ass lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I will say that as a SM, I have been fortunate with the women I have met. I do see that it happens to couples a lot but I have met two bi-fems in the past month or so who were both very grounded, confident, sexy and smart. Both insisted they pay their own way and expected nothing from me other than courtesy, respect and, well, sex. :-)

Both did tell me stories though of how other bifems have acted at parties and clubs but since I don't have first hand knowledge of those incidents, I won't comment. I will just say there are a lot of people who have a sense of "entitlement" for many reasons and I find that trait extremely unattractive.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
We have *looked for a single bifem. Like we stated before they have been whackadoodles. We will not go down to their level just because we would like a 3sum. One would think these biotches pussies were made of gold the way they act.

We want to meet a self confident, mature minded woman. A lady that insists that her way be paid for and needs to be pampered the entire night by a couple , turns us off. If we offer to do this, it is because we want to. That is different.

If they insist on everything being their way... me me me How are they in bed?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It is an absolute fact with SOME fems here. There are some cool as shit single females who are awesome. But thennnn you have the others. They do not really "annoy" me much because we have never been a couple that sought out single bifemmes. But we have friends where OMG! I was like how the hell is that not prostitution? I'm talking they have a list of demands basically LMAO...the couple pays for the hotel room, the couple pays for dinner, the couple pays for pretty much everything. And some poor couples are suckered into this because they so crave the bifemme experience. It is sad really.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'll help ya out*

Do you believe in it? Does it exist? Do you accept it?

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Single Fem Entitlement