Single Fem Entitlement : Swingers Discussion 171770
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSingle Fem Entitlement
TOPIC: Single Fem Entitlement
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'll help ya out*

Do you believe in it? Does it exist? Do you accept it?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been very fortunate to meet only really kewl people after chatting thru the forums etc,, only one single female here and she had a b/f in two weeks....but she met me and a friend of mine and we had a great nite out/in/out/in.. LOL,, but seems single females dont stay single long,, cant blame them although I cant give up my single profile and fun even after meeting that special guy that does it all for me. I still enjoy meeting single fem friends from clubs and events now and again for a little girls afternoon....

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Wow, that crap has gotta suck. I don't expect you to do a damn thing, just be real. Now, on the S&M note, I have a website for all that bs ya'll are talkin about. (and even then only submissive males that are into what I am into use it.) I however don't use this site as that. I use this site for what it is. To find kick ass females to play with, even if they have a hubby or not. Either we click or we don't and that's fine. Single fem entitlement. Hell there are couples who are on here- wait, let me rephrase that, there are husbands on here to get their rocks off and the girl is a tagalong.. not really wanting to do it, just doing it for him.. Now that sh-- is a HUGE TURN OFF... I want you both to be in it and I am not doin anything I do not wanna do to begin with...Explain that mess... I had a couple email me and I thought everything was cool until she said it was for hubby's bday.. What the hell do I look like, a gift card to Spencer's? I am no one's bday gift... Like really........of course, I apparently can not assume for every single bifem.. I assume you get those that do the whole entitlement things as you are describing. As I said in my opening line, that crap has got to suck.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
If the elusive and mysterious unicorn has Salma Hayek eyes and a Sheryl Crow attitude, she has entitlement.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
The law of supply and demand is a bitch.

Yes, single women in the Lifestyle get spoiled. There aren't that many of us and we are very sought after. I frequently remind myself that this is because of my status, not because I am God's Gift.

Women are also likely to make less money than men. There are many reasons for this but it's a fact. So it is more of a commitment to go out and see you. In particular, a single mother is making a big commitment.

Because of this, I don't think it's unreasonable for a single woman to expect the man or couple to pay all expenses, possibly even including her babysitter. Now, I'm not talking about demanding gifts of lingerie or bottles of expensive champagne waiting on ice. But when I'm invited to a party or play date I fullly expect it to cost me absolutely nothing.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
OUCH! As a single bi female. Is that what couples really think of us "unicorns" ?There are gold diggers in every aspect of society. Being somewhat new to the lifestyle. I have dated one couple. Bring new drink concoctions on dates at their house. A normal thing to do is bring a hostess gift.Sent flowers on her birthday. Pay my own way at the bar or party. A true lady makes others feel comfortable in her presence. Maybe that is a quality more couples should look for. I also agree that finding the right top/dom is the real unicorn!lol

Monroe MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We really haven't run into ourselves. We have just heard about it. The females we have met have been strong, sexy, independent women. I think it also about the characters you pick.

Happy hunting all *

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
We've met quite a few wonderful solo women here on SLS, including the one who ultimately joined us in a committed polyamorous triad. We've never run into this kind of "entitlement" mentality, but of course it exists. I think the reason we haven't had the problem is we focus on submissive women interested in D/s and sexually focused sadomasochism.

Turns out there are a LOT of submissives who can't find a skilled dominant. I'd say dominants are the "real" unicorns. *smile*

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
I have seen a few vanilla woman talk to men that way. My husbands first wive for instance. She did not last too long.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I definately think the lifestyle encourages this type of behavior. I mean, what woman would walk up to a vanilla guy in a bar and talk to him the way I have seen some women (both single and us wives, might I add) talk to men in swingers clubs or at parties? You would get a "who the fuck do you think you are" thrown at you LOL!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It exists in some, but not all. While some may think they are entitled ~ I have a feeling that they tend to be that way, in general, not just in the lifestyle.

I think that the lifestyle can create that monster, tho. There are plenty of couples out there that are more than happy to pay for everything and alter their normal standards/rules/boundaries for a single bi-fem ~ everything from them being in a relationship and their partner not knowing that they are playing, to being *very* forgiving of a no-show to generally lowering their physical expectations, as in "If she were part of a couple, no way, but she's single, so hell yes!" When someone can get away with almost anything, they are more likely to try. Not that it makes it OK, but "unicorns" are sometimes given carte blanche by people in the lifestyle and some of them abuse it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Single Fem Entitlement