Safe words : Swingers Discussion 1655891022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSafe words
TOPIC: Safe words
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
Technically, I do have one. It's morphed into our code for "No" when we meet people, tho. LOL!

When we first started, he wanted me to have one, just in case. I've never used it. I can't imagine using it. For *me* he has to know me well enough to know when I've been pushed far enough ~ be it physically, emotionally or psychologically. He has to read my reactions and know what's next. If I can't trust him to be able to do that, we shouldn't be playing. At the same time, he trusts when he *does* push me further than I think I can go that I will b/c he wants me to Those are deliciously intense and ground breaking times for us. Something new opens up ~ and that's important to us.

I just can't be submissive if I feel like I have control and the thought of using a safe word gives me control.

I'd have to go back and look at the specifics, but I recall that there is a rift b/w the RACK and SSN crowds about safewords. Whatever works. I know that I would never encourage a new sub to play w/o the option of a safeword.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: Safe words