Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Safe words
TOPIC: Safe words
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think any safe word is fine, and especially if it has a hidden layer of meaning, all the better.

We should probably come up with one for extreme play with others, especially is he isn't nearby (which is rarely the case, but could happen I guess)

We do have a way to get out of dull meet and greets, but that's not what this is talking about.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Gina

What do you think of our "safe word"?

No one would be the wiser to its real meaning..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
most of the people we know well do not ask me if what they're doing to me is "okay," they ask my husband. So, I guess, he is my "safe word."

Example: We were in a group hotel room and a playmate was giving me as many intense orgasms as he could, and it got to the point where I was in tears I came so hard and so much. Someone asked the play partner, "Is she okay? Shouldn't you stop?" and my partner replied, "Dan will tell me if she's okay or not and when to stop." Dan just nodded and quietly remarked in that deep commanding voice of his, "she's ok, keep going."

Hope this applies. To me, it does.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Sweet!

The differences will always be there ~ and I think that's a good thing. Some people should be playing SSN. We're not dogmatic about it, but if we had to be, we'd be RACK ~ so Thankyaverahmuch! :)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Technically, I do have one. It's morphed into our code for "No" when we meet people, tho. LOL!

When we first started, he wanted me to have one, just in case. I've never used it. I can't imagine using it. For *me* he has to know me well enough to know when I've been pushed far enough ~ be it physically, emotionally or psychologically. He has to read my reactions and know what's next. If I can't trust him to be able to do that, we shouldn't be playing. At the same time, he trusts when he *does* push me further than I think I can go that I will b/c he wants me to Those are deliciously intense and ground breaking times for us. Something new opens up ~ and that's important to us.

I just can't be submissive if I feel like I have control and the thought of using a safe word gives me control.

I'd have to go back and look at the specifics, but I recall that there is a rift b/w the RACK and SSN crowds about safewords. Whatever works. I know that I would never encourage a new sub to play w/o the option of a safeword.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Safe words