Safe words : Swingers Discussion 1655891011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSafe words
TOPIC: Safe words
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
good question and no malice received.....BTW im not all trigger happy and uptight Im a very laid back dude. ok im not "into domination" as if i get out of it. I am a Dominant and anything other than leadership for me is undesirable. It would feel like compromising MY integrity. However, i respect any other's take on how Dominance works for them as it is a personal journey.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
SUB Are you saying that you are so into Domination, that you have difficulty or will not have a normal relationship where both are in charge?

No malice intended, but it did beg the question when you stated what you wrote as a personal example!

Do you ever entertain the though of not being a DOM, or is it so ingrained in you that it is WHO you are?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
@SA Quite Frankly, many swingers have found their way to BDSM lifestyles via the gateway of swinging and many cross back and forth. I am not a swinger..Im a Dom that sometimes swings. My profile is obvious and those that cross back n forth know the lingo.

Females, couples and other D types find me that are already on the scene or are curious. I have introduced many single females to D/s as that is the only option in relationship types with me. As a result any sex i have is Dominating sex anywhere on the spectrum from sensual domination - Sadism,TPE & edge play. It really depends on how much ive taught and my partner...

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
Seduction

How do you mix your swing sex with your "Scene" sex?

I know there is a huge difference between the two. Do you more actively seek out the "scene" crowd when on a site such as this, or more specific sites?

How do you pick play partners that aren't into the "scene" or are all of your partners, SUBS?

I would find it daunting to keep myself from temptation to bring out that little DOM devil in me, with the wrong couple.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
good points indeed (wicked grin)

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
i think its also healthy to add AFTERCARE & safe word in the same context. Chances are a sub that has had to use a safe word during edge play may also require aftercare. Im just saying.....

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
I think any safe word is fine, and especially if it has a hidden layer of meaning, all the better.

We should probably come up with one for extreme play with others, especially is he isn't nearby (which is rarely the case, but could happen I guess)

We do have a way to get out of dull meet and greets, but that's not what this is talking about.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
no matter what id rather errr on the side of caution. the emotional rush associated with being in one's Domspace with edge play or pushing limits could be dangerous without a safe word. If you arent really pushing limits perhaps not...otherwise id say SAFE WORD!

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
Gina

What do you think of our "safe word"?

No one would be the wiser to its real meaning..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
most of the people we know well do not ask me if what they're doing to me is "okay," they ask my husband. So, I guess, he is my "safe word."

Example: We were in a group hotel room and a playmate was giving me as many intense orgasms as he could, and it got to the point where I was in tears I came so hard and so much. Someone asked the play partner, "Is she okay? Shouldn't you stop?" and my partner replied, "Dan will tell me if she's okay or not and when to stop." Dan just nodded and quietly remarked in that deep commanding voice of his, "she's ok, keep going."

Hope this applies. To me, it does.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Safe words