SUBS Have you Ever been disobediant on purpose : Swingers Discussion 42160
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMSUBS Have you Ever been disobediant on purpose
TOPIC: SUBS Have you Ever been disobediant on purpose
Created by: thrillseekers4you The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Goodness i think i could go on and on concerning this topic. As with any relationship there are variances in what people like, want, and do. I had a Dom at one point in my life who found it endearing if i was being a SAM to get his attention. He appropriately would call me princess.

In my experience whenever i felt the need to act up it was because i wasn't getting from my Master what i needed. Of course i am not saying it is the right thing i should have done. The best thing to do is to respectfully and politely bring it up to your Dom. I learned in time that if i needed to do these things to get the attention i needed that i just wasn't with the right person.

As for punishment the best thing to do for me when i behaved this way was to ignore me. It definatey made me think twice before i did it again. All in all Craig and i don't have any of these problems. I am never intentionally disrespectful or disrespectful with a purpose. If i ever act disrespectful its because i let my emotions get away from me.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
That probably happens in a lot of relationships we think. The key is to deal with the disobedience appropriately and that can include doing something or not doing something which in this case is synonymous.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
Thrill. smiling. There was so much amazement in the scene community seeing me sub. They didn't even recognize me! No one believed it.

Sigh. I sub to virtually no one. There have been two. One that was. One that I wish was.

I've been very lucky that way.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Thrill:

You would NOT like my punishment. I would not play with you. I would ignore you.

Playing is a reward not punishment.

I also would not tolerate you asking to play. I was trained that way. I asked my Mentor, very early on, to play. He made sure I didn't like it. I was very confused. He trained me.

"Submission begins when you are NOT getting what you want." It's true.

To answer the question. No. I never violated his rules, requests, deliberately. Why do that? If I submit. I submit.

I don't play with SAMs, Brats, and the like. They waste my energy. My Mentor described wishing I would misbehave. He LOVED the process of teaching a sub who was boss. Be glad you never did that with someone like him. Paybacks are hell.

very well behaved, compliant, Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: SUBS Have you Ever been disobediant on purpose