Roleplay-Eroticism : Swingers Discussion 88357
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMRoleplay-Eroticism
TOPIC: Roleplay-Eroticism
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you to all of you that have been so helpful! We actually have recently started talking to a couple here in SM who is into bdsm and she told me about a munch for subs in Austin. I'm really excited about it. I do not think we would ever be in the complete lifestyle as they are (I think I am more of a sexual sub from the extensive reading I have done) but have already had SO MUCH fun in it! Last night we went toy shopping at the Megaplex and came out with the most adorable pair of adjustable nipple clamps with bells on the end, pasties and a small butt plug. We were laughing lol. We are there in the bondage section, and theres a couple. He is there smiling and she is giggling and blushing as red as an apple lol....and heres Jay and I: "ooooh, I want that, and there are the nipple clamps Will told us about, I want those...oooh, pasties lol, and get the small butt plug...." It was classic. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I forgot to mention, the couple that's going on the SLS ride with us has an ad on SLS. Let me know if you'd like to contact them and I'll e-mail you the information.

Later,

MrD

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
Hiya Lost, I'm surprised nobody's replied to you yet. Have you Googled BDSM to find a site that might help?

While we're not in the BDSM world, we do have LS friends that are, I can ask them for their advice. Also, we''re joining a group of SLS bikers this weekend for a fall color ride and one of the couples that will be there is very much into BDSM. I'd be more than happy to ask them too.

MrD

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
Hey y'all, I'm wondering if you can send me at least in the right direction. As you have been reading, I'm currently fascinated with the eroticism of bdsm/light bondage/roleplay. At this point I'm SO not in the mood for meeting people just for the mechanical act of sex. Call it a sexual metamorphasis, call it whatever.....my question is this: I'm looking to find other people like this in my area. I do NOT want to meet people just to screw right now. Perhaps we will return back to this, but at this time Jay and I are totally into the tantra, tease and eroticism of sex vs. just F*****G. Are there groups of people who are into this sort of thing??? Thanks in advance, Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Roleplay-Eroticism