Real or make believe : Swingers Discussion 51089
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMReal or make believe
TOPIC: Real or make believe
Created by: tydeplayers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I see this is a fairly old post and the orignal post is gone. However I am guessing that the original post commented if people in M/s or D/s relationships were "real" or it was a game. For many its a game to some extent or another. There are however some who do have real relationships. And yes we do exist...

Camas Valley OR

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Perhaps a communicator, with your intent Ms Tyde, should have taken the time to have framed a better question to elicit the responses you sought....the only defenses I see are not coming from the responders

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Poly:

Nor did I until she responded with that attitude. The word True is a trigger. It attempts to separate the REAL players from the lesser fellows who don't really understand the gig.

Substitute the word swinger for BDSM. Are you Truly a swinger or just a wannabe? How many FMFs have you done. Describe the orgies you have attended?

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Words mask communications...talk is cheap.... actions speak louder than words....if you are relying on words to communicate you are missing most of life.... I wrote the original question off as a silly slut question, the kind you get when they are nervous and trying to fill time and quiet with anything to ease their uncertainty... the follow-up words seemed to justify my orginal thoughts, but then they were only words...........

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Had you phrased your question that way...you would have gotten a different response. Anytime the word "true" is used, the subtext is I'm a "true" BDSM player, swinger, or whatever. It shows ego. Most of this crowd is too dominant to respond to that kind of bait.

Your continued stance is proof of the pudding. yes, silly you.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We agree!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8840 posts)
I feel NO need to justify/quantify/qualify my BDDsSM behavior to anyone.

Let's just say it's been 25years since I discovered this aspect of living.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yes, we do practice it in our every day life. I am the mistress (or whatever you want to call it) and hubby is submissive to me. I don't make my hubby wear a collar (yet). I tend to do things like make him wear a butt plug to work or make his ass very red before he goes to work. I would also like a chasity device to make him wear around.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
How many are truly? Which of you are real? Until you are in their presence, feel the aura of dominance or the welcoming, nurturing energy of submission, all you are looking for is words of assurance. This is not a realm of words but of energy.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Real or make believe