Questions about breath play : Swingers Discussion 39990101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMQuestions about breath play
TOPIC: Questions about breath play
Created by: MLDandMBD The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thrill:

Thanks for the description. My gf loves to be choked also. I use the web between my thumb and index finger. I use equal pressure over the entire area combined with a grasping grip. I don't believe I've ever come close to blocking her airway. I try to block the blood vessels to the brain.

Very careful with some Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Restricting breath intake:"auto-erotic asphyxiation"

On a restrained subject this can easily be achieved using hands to pinch shut the nostrils and block off the mouth, the latter either by placing a palm all the way across the mouth. If the hand doesn't cover the mouth completely when the bottom gapes, you will have to try holding the jaw shut by pushing upwards, but don't put too much pressure on. Alternatively you can use other means to block off either mouth or nostrils: pegs (clothespins), gags, tape and so on. The advantage of using hands directly is that they are responsive and the obstruction can be moved immediately.

Other parts of the body can be used. One activity that combines more direct physical eroticism with breath control is queening, where a female top kneels over the bottom's head, gripping the head with her legs and blocking off the nose and mouth with her pussy. It is slightly more difficult, though achievable, to do this with the area of the asshole.

Airtight masks and hoods with some form of air inlet that can be controlled can be a thrill just to wear. Using hands over the inlet will allow subtle gradations of restriction and also give easy and safe release. Gas masks are ideal since they are usually reliably made with a large, easy-to-locate inlet; anesthetists' masks can also be used. Leather/fetish suppliers make a wide range of purpose-built hoods, usually from rubber, but be very careful to check their integrity before playing, especially ones with a very restrictive inlet, and think carefully about how easy they are to get off. Keep a pair of big blunt-ended scissors handy as an emergency measure.

Tanith Tyrr (1996) advises that all such restrictions should be able to be removed in a second or less, and that the full blockages should not be of no more than ten seconds duration.

Hope this helps...

Missy

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Questions about breath play