Private!!! Women's downstairs Dungeon Tread from open forum : Swingers Discussion 40376101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMPrivate!!! Women's downstairs Dungeon Tread from open forum
TOPIC: Private!!! Women's downstairs Dungeon Tread from open forum
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is it. Warm, Well lit where needed. Plenty of room for suspensions, Wax play, No single tails longer than 6-7', Nice comfy places for after care. All the hardware a grrl could ever want. Kiss and remember RACK, BiFem_Top. No men, CD, TV, Pre-op TS. Please Just my rules..
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mischief,

I thought We could use annie to teach Me some things. There is so much I need to learn. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
Oh..Carrie..Play with annie. LOL or should we let a brave male subbie into this domain.

Smile.

Mischief<--thanks for the vote annie. It's a major goal of mine..always be safe.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
*slips in and finds a chair in a corner, sits down, ready to watch and learn*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
lora:

annie will help you. I assume you both secured master's permission?

Regarding a wheel. There is more than one kind. Usually, I think of a whartonburg wheel. I know that's not what you mean. LOL

The candles are professionally prepared. No metal containing wicks. etc.

Notice the St. Andrew's Cross. If you lift it up, there is a bed underneath. The reverse of a Murphy bed. wink.

About that waxing.. I love to drop it from about 3' up. It partically solidifies on the way down. Striking the clit just right. Warmth spreading.. ahhhh. I use the hotter colors later. after a few layers had built up.

I learned from the best. I need another lesson. Maybe..I can get one....

Floor is rubber squares with carpet. Dark but not dank. It's awaiting your use. I will be interested to see if the more dominant women are comfortable here. I would love to give up control to a femdomme or two.. Any takes.. Plenty of subbies.

smile,

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Looks like I'm getting lost in all these different rooms. Can someone help me find my way?

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
This is it. Warm, Well lit where needed. Plenty of room for suspensions, Wax play, No single tails longer than 6-7', Nice comfy places for after care. All the hardware a grrl could ever want.

Kiss and remember RACK,

BiFem_Top. No men, CD, TV, Pre-op TS. Please Just my rules..

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Private!!! Women's downstairs Dungeon Tread from open forum