Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Pegging
TOPIC: Pegging
Created by: phil_451
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few years ago, I found a video called "Bend Over Bitches" that showed a really gorgeous brunette with amazing hips doing a lucky guy with a strap-on. Ever since then I have occasional periods where I feel like I would love to be fucked in the ass by a woman. I've experienced a bit of ass play and prostate massage (wow!) but at certain times, I just want to give myself up to a woman to gently, but firmly, enter my ass.;

So my question is, how common is this for other lifestyle guys? In a certain way, it seems like turnabout is fair play for the ladies, don'tcha think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Had a g/f who got the video, long story short, she fell in love with peggin me, and came multiple times. Few years later met another lady, whom wanted to and did peg me again and loved it.

Decatur IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Phil,

I'm not sure this is the right forum for your post. BDSM is in many ways its own little corner of the lifestyle. The limits that you place on this activity (must be gentle, only happens at those particular times you want it to happen) suggest that you've missed the point that when this activity is done by a domme to a male sub, she may refuse to do it with the limitations you set, and she may not care about whether you enjoy it at all, to include having an orgasm, which she may not permit you to do.

There is a general misunderstanding that anal sex is a BDSM activity. While it might happen in a session, it is, I think, just as likely or more so in the play of a vanilla couple. That would be the context I think you want.

Maybe give the Men's Forum a try.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
A few years ago, I found a video called "Bend Over Bitches" that showed a really gorgeous brunette with amazing hips doing a lucky guy with a strap-on. Ever since then I have occasional periods where I feel like I would love to be fucked in the ass by a woman. I've experienced a bit of ass play and prostate massage (wow!) but at certain times, I just want to give myself up to a woman to gently, but firmly, enter my ass.

So my question is, how common is this for other lifestyle guys? In a certain way, it seems like turnabout is fair play for the ladies, don'tcha think?

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Pegging