Object Play-Insertion : Swingers Discussion 142694
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMObject Play-Insertion
TOPIC: Object Play-Insertion
Created by: Tak_N_Rose
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anybody ever experiment or find out they like object play/insertion? We met a woman that liked fucking bottles and even had me put a pepsi can in her pussy and fuck her ass once. It was one of the most erotic and sexually fun times we had in a very long time. Anybody else have any experiences with it or have something else they like that is similar?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
My absolute favorite of all was popsicles! The cold, the size, the melting....and we always pick a flavor the hub loves to lick up!

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Sex slave, you'd be a big hit in Iowa.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
once my boyfriend warmed up a corn on the cob and bang me with it while i masterbated, i loved it., now i aways buy corn when i grocey shop.

Milpitas CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
lol, tha'ts awesome.

New Lisbon WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have a friend who's wife is like that. She enjoys play with objects you can compare to small tree trunks...you know, the dildos at the megaplex you sort of think are a joke? She enjoys those..you go girl. He showed me a pic and asked me "what do you think about that?" I said "I think you'd better keep that thing the fuck away from me."

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
whoa........she could fit a pepsi can up her pussy? ouch I'm wincing just thinking about that one!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Anybody ever experiment or find out they like object play/insertion? We met a woman that liked fucking bottles and even had me put a pepsi can in her pussy and fuck her ass once. It was one of the most erotic and sexually fun times we had in a very long time. Anybody else have any experiences with it or have something else they like that is similar?

New Lisbon WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Object Play-Insertion