New proffessional Dom looking develope a descrete following : Swingers Discussion 71762
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMNew proffessional Dom looking develope a descrete following
TOPIC: New proffessional Dom looking develope a descrete following
Created by: CatandMe
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am friends with a very hot, very cute professional Dominatrix. She is looking to set up her studio in the north side of Chicago. As you have to be careful of the clientele you see, she has asked me to screen potentials. I am wondering if there is anyone interested in her services and some pointers from other Doms as to how to develop her client base. This needs to be very discrete and will only entertain safe and trustworthy clients. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Move to San Francisco where no one will hassle you?

You might try writing to Cleo Dubois.

She's the top Dom.

Google her, she might be willing to give you some advice, or point you in the right direction.

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am friends with a very hot, very cute professional Dominatrix. She is looking to set up her studio in the north side of Chicago. As you have to be careful of the clientele you see, she has asked me to screen potentials. I am wondering if there is anyone interested in her services and some pointers from other Doms as to how to develop her client base. This needs to be very discrete and will only entertain safe and trustworthy clients. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

Arlington Hts IL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: New proffessional Dom looking develope a descrete following