Need suggestion for ball gag : Swingers Discussion 68937
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMNeed suggestion for ball gag
TOPIC: Need suggestion for ball gag
Created by: firstmalone
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm wanting to get a ball gag, but have been having trouble finding one that doesn't go around the back of the neck. Can anyone give me suggestions or places to look for ball gags that would attach anywhere else? Because of a rare condition, I can't have pressure on the back of my neck, but Hubby still wants to see me in a gag.

Thank you!

Jackie (& James)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband wanted me to be able to breath while having me gagged. He took a golf ball(practice type) with holes in it, used fine sand paper to smooth the ball to remove any edges from the molding process. Then he threaded a thin leather string thru it. He sometimes just lays the strap across my cheeks to give the illusion of it being tied. He can easily take it out of my mouth to give me a drink thru a straw. I don't feel like it's too large nor restrictive in turning my head. MrsLusty

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
I think any type of gag would work, doesn't necessarily have to be a ball gag. Thank you for all the suggestions! I think I'm going to keep the duct tape idea to myself. lol Not sure I'm into the skin-ripping kind of pain.

Jackie (& James)

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
If you look into head harnesses and bridles, like some of the ones a pony girl would wear, I think you'll find that some offer rings on the cheeks that allow for the attachment of bits and gags...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Buy a ball at a store, (be sure you taste it, YES, taste it, some of them are NASTY) and hold it in with clear tape. Then you have the ball, no pressure on the neck, and you can see the ball, which I think is Hubby's want.

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Why not try raising the straps high on the back of your head? That may work you can buy a larger size.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8917 posts)
I'm wanting to get a ball gag, but have been having trouble finding one that doesn't go around the back of the neck. Can anyone give me suggestions or places to look for ball gags that would attach anywhere else? Because of a rare condition, I can't have pressure on the back of my neck, but Hubby still wants to see me in a gag.

Thank you!

Jackie (& James)

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Need suggestion for ball gag