Need Suggestions : Swingers Discussion 42646
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMNeed Suggestions
TOPIC: Need Suggestions
Created by: dhorak
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband loves to have his balls bound and tortured. Other than the usual implements (clothespins, tracing wheel or wooden spoons), I would like to have suggestions on what else I could use on him. My imagination isn't as good as some of those on here, so please help me so that I can make him hurt real good.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with Central.. It will get pulled.

We shall see. Poly: I couldn't resist.

Smile,

She of big feet.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly:

I will test your theory?

I'm starting a thread in open forum mentioning the things you mentioned.

Including your description of how swingers are not that delicate. That you believe they are not squicked by what was mentioned.

Please tell them you use a hammer not a nail gun when nailing a guy's nads to a board. The nail gun might scare them.

Bifem_top.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Of course, there's always electricity. The Violet wand is quite a fun static electricity generator, which can be fun around sensitive parts. Also, there's the TENS or ErosTek units, that have all kinds of fun attachments for the penis. Electric caths, sheaths, cock rings, the list goes on and on. Sounds and caths are also good for cock and ball play, but they're more sensation, than torture.

White Plains NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We witnessed a scene involving this at a club. It's definately not for the faint of heart.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
CBT is something I know absolutely nothing about. Of course, I see it done. It's not something I would ever do. I don't top men.

I am posting because I can only imagine if this post was in open forums. Imagine the vanilla swingers reaction(s) to the idea that some guys like their balls put through a wringer..Literally?

Imagine the look on their face as the implements are mentioned?

There is only so far the lifestyle and the scene mesh.

Bifem_top

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There are all sorts of fun things. Try a pair of chopsticks and some rubber bands. Or, if you want to get really painfull, try a device called "The Humbler". Tried to post a link, but it won't let me here. Just do a google search for "The Humbler BDSM" and you should get some hits. Never had one on me personally, but I've seen it used, and it does exactly what it says.

Good luck!

White Plains NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I would suggest finding some CBT sites through a search engine and checking out what can be done. There are many safety considerations which need to be addressed as well as the fantasy aspects of what you are suggesting.

My first recommendation would be to find a BDSM club or seminar/convention and get some mentoring. It is irresponsible to toss out ideas without adding all the safety protocols that make them "play" instead of "assault".

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
My husband loves to have his balls bound and tortured. Other than the usual implements (clothespins, tracing wheel or wooden spoons), I would like to have suggestions on what else I could use on him. My imagination isn't as good as some of those on here, so please help me so that I can make him hurt real good.

Gettysburg PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Need Suggestions