Naughty Subs : Swingers Discussion 231636
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMNaughty Subs
TOPIC: Naughty Subs
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Husband here: I'm curious, I have a sub other then my wife and it seems she is always late for a play date and when I'm chatting with her she will all of a sudden disappear. I punish her in different way like spanking and such and also when she finally arrives I'll send her home. Any ideas on how to stop it or does this happen to others as well all the time.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your "sub" needs a dom!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16423 posts)
ST, Very good advice and I have had that talk with her and you are so right, if she does it again she is history. I'm beginning to think she will never change and I'm just wasting my time. We'll see what happens next week when she's suppose to be here.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
You're not going to like this answer.

Punishment, by and large, doesn't change adult behavior. We put criminals into prisons that are Hell holes and when they get out, a majority quickly revert to crime. Adults change their behavior when they want to. Given the lack of success of your punishments, your sub clearly isn't interested in changing her behavior.

The only path I see for you here is to have a serious, eye-to-eye talk with her and explain that you're very disappointed with her conduct. You need to tell her that it is unacceptable and that if it happens again, that's the end of your relationship and she's history. If it does happen again, you need to follow through and be done with her.

Otherwise, it will be pretty clear who the dominant is in the relationship.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Husband here: I'm curious, I have a sub other then my wife and it seems she is always late for a play date and when I'm chatting with her she will all of a sudden disappear. I punish her in different way like spanking and such and also when she finally arrives I'll send her home. Any ideas on how to stop it or does this happen to others as well all the time.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Naughty Subs