My collar : Swingers Discussion 199280
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMy collar
TOPIC: My collar
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
I will be receiving my "collar" this Saturday at a public event in a local LS club, and I am slightly aprehensive about how those who already know us well are not aware of my D/s play will take it(if they are even aware of it).

Any words of wisdom for a very headstrong sub in training?

-M

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sirandp,

I'm guessing that "show us how it works" meant that they want to watch you without participating themselves. Even better if you serve popcorn.

We've had a lot of these requests. To screen out those who aren't serious, we establish some rules up front. They have to be naked while watching, they can't ask questions during the session, and they have to stay for all of it.

So far, those rules have shrunk the ranks of the curious down to a very few.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We had a first-time meet with another couple at a local bar, and I have no idea how BDSM got mentioned, but we came clean and said we do participate. On one hand, they said they were eager to have us "show" how it works. On the other hand, they don't return our emails anymore. Not sure where the breakdown occurred, but I'm not ruling out the BDSM issue.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
You will be surprised, at how many swingers, have some kind of interest, in BDSM.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Those that got to witness the second flogging seemed unphased.

As usual, I am worrying for nothing.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
M - I think the group will be very accepting and open. I will admit to not fully understanding the BDSM side of things, so perhaps explaining things would help (assuming you are willing to be open). If it is what you want though, it doesn't really matter what others think, does it? -S

Aledo TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I will wear it at all times except during hockey (don't want it to get funky), in the shower (unless we are in the shower), or at times when it becomes necessary for a break.

Swinger friends in a LS club, with my wife, Domme, and her husband. Some of them are BDSM people, but none of them know about my participation. The more astute ones may pick up on our D/s play, and the other BDSM people will understand.

My concern is towards the astute non-BSDM people who notice and how it will impact our group dynamic. The group is quality, as it is very self aware/correcting with its membership (in an anthropomorphic gestalt sort of way; its a thinking/acting being of its own with no leader/control mechanism).

I worry about being one of those self corrections...

Has anyone found themselves ostracized from their swinger friends by revealing their BDSM kink?

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
So you are saying that any lady that wants you to fuck her in an aggressive " take me" pull my hair type of way , has to rush to Tx within the next couple of days cause then it will be all over???

Hey, they will understand one way or another. If the club is a close knit bunch of people, the word will get around pretty fast. Thus, no explanations needed. ( Not that you should explain to anyone)

Congratulations :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am out (with respect to the LS) to my family and friends.

Noone other than you guys, my wife, my Domme and her husband know of this aspect.

My "collar" will not be obvious to anyone not into D/s play, but my actions in public probably will.

My concern is more aimed at my LS friends who know nothing of D/s play and how they will take it.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Are you going to be wearing your collar 24/7? Are you concerned that family and friends with discover from your collar that you are d/s? I'm not quite sure of the context of your anxiety unless it is the above.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
congratulations!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: My collar