Mentoring for D - types : Swingers Discussion 1664131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMMentoring for D - types
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
It amazes me how people with diarrhea of the mouth just HAVE to say something....just anything. SMH

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
Sad disrespectful souls that can't even read...tisk tisk

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
There are a ton of men who are misguided in the thoughts that since they talk about being controlling while in sexual situations they are doms...they think since other controlling men have given them some role play ideas, places, sites, and they buy the toys from the back room at euros they are a dom... to meet a true dom you will SOOOO KNOW IT!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
In my over 13 years as a Real Time 24-7 ethically Polyamorous Dominant I have been fortunate enough to have been mentored real time and online by great men. The benefits of my experiences have priceless.

If you're just starting and in need info and resources let me know. If you are an experienced D type you are respectfully welcome to give your valuable insights. This is not a competition. This is an avenue to cultivate the respect that the BDSM so called lifestyle deserves.

Serious posters only this is a drama free,bs free thread..check that at the door.

-Respectfully, SUBSparadise

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Mentoring for D - types